Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

G-325A Question

G-325A Question

Old Jan 14th 2002, 9:17 pm
cjb
Forum Regular

cjb is an unknown quantity at this point

my fiance downloaded the I-129F which says that 2 copies of the G-325A (one for her and one for me) are required when submitting the petition for a fiance visa........however, after downloading the G-325A, there are 4 copies which it says all of which need to be completed.
any ideas???

Old Jan 15th 2002, 2:03 am
Jp

No they are 4 pages of the same form - they are similar with different marks at the
bottom. So, you fill in those 4 pages of one form and your fiancee fills in 4 pages
of the other form.

Another question that I haven't seen discussed anywhere and I have posted already but
got no reply: does anybody know what I should do if my residence address is different
from my mailing address - how do I indicate it on G-325A so that they use the mailing
address for sure and not the residence one? The mailing address is a P.O.Box so looks
like I cannot put it instead of a residence address - or can I? - Is it just another
chance for them to screw up?

Regards, JP