Fyi

Old Jul 25th 2004, 5:25 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fyi

Well we got the phone call at 2am last night.

Melissa's sister who is 19 and her boyfriend swerved to miss a deer and collided with an underpass on the highway.

She has a shattered pelvis and one of her arms is well and truly ****ed.
He has some cracked ribs. (so compared, he's is in good shape.)

It took the paramedics and fire service the best part of 85 minutes to cut her free from the car.
She was airlifted to Butterworth Hospital in Grand Rapids and has undergone intensive surgery and remains in ICU.

That's all I know right now.

I don't know why I am telling, but please keep my wife and her family in your thoughts (and prayers if so inclined.)

Regards

Matt.
Old Jul 25th 2004, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

Heather142 will become famous soon enoughHeather142 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Fyi

Originally posted by manc1976
Well we got the phone call at 2am last night.

Melissa's sister who is 19 and her boyfriend swerved to miss a deer and collided with an underpass on the highway.

She has a shattered pelvis and one of her arms is well and truly ****ed.
He has some cracked ribs. (so compared, he's is in good shape.)

It took the paramedics and fire service the best part of 85 minutes to cut her free from the car.
She was airlifted to Butterworth Hospital in Grand Rapids and has undergone intensive surgery and remains in ICU.

That's all I know right now.

I don't know why I am telling, but please keep my wife and her family in your thoughts (and prayers if so inclined.)

Regards

Matt.

Fingers crossed all get through this, including those sitting a waiting. My thoughts, and prayers, are with you and family Matt.

Heather
Old Jul 25th 2004, 5:47 pm
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

That's dreadful news Manc. My thoughts are with you all.
Old Jul 25th 2004, 6:13 pm
UK & US Citizen

ScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear about that, Matt. We will be keeping your family in our thoughts.

Pete
Old Jul 25th 2004, 8:14 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys, if it isn't one thing it's the other you know?
Old Jul 25th 2004, 9:16 pm
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

I'm so sorry to hear your news Matt. You're all in my thoughts.

Take care

Tam
Old Jul 25th 2004, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear that Manc. Best wishes for a speedy recovery to your family.
Old Jul 25th 2004, 11:58 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Really sorry to hear your news. Thinking about you all.

My husband had a smashed pelvis in a car crash when he was 23, in Mexico. They fixed him up pretty well although he had to spend a long time in bed and then in rehab. Good luck to all of you.
Old Jul 26th 2004, 12:17 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fyi

She and He and family added to the prayer list, Manc

Let us know her/his progress.

Rita
Old Jul 26th 2004, 12:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond repute

Be thinking of you and yours Matt

Jan & Ed