Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Funniest / Most Ridiculous Questions You've Ever Been Asked?

Funniest / Most Ridiculous Questions You've Ever Been Asked?

Old Feb 7th 2007, 11:36 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Funniest / Most Ridiculous Questions You've Ever Been Asked?

British expats must excrete some sort of pheromone that attracts halfwits.
Old Feb 8th 2007, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

Crispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond repute

Think the best one I can remember was: Does spongebob speak english in England?

I've been asked hundreds during the time I was in the states, public highschool full of lots of curious people. I came to my own conclusion that yanks are usually very book smart, but when it comes to thinking outside the box, and common sense... they just don't have any.
Old Feb 8th 2007, 1:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crispyuk88
Think the best one I can remember was: Does spongebob speak english in England?

I've been asked hundreds during the time I was in the states, public highschool full of lots of curious people. I came to my own conclusion that yanks are usually very book smart, but when it comes to thinking outside the box, and common sense... they just don't have any.
Hello you hows life been treating you back home then ?
Old Feb 8th 2007, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

Crispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
Hello you hows life been treating you back home then ?
Excellent, ta mate Can't really complain, job's going well, just bought another car yesterday and now I'm off to the pub with a few mates 8) It's also just snowed a good 12cms I haven't been work today and probably won't go tomorrow either

Without sounding like a sarcastic nob, hows life over there? Any plans to return?
Old Feb 8th 2007, 2:15 pm
spuggy

spuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
British expats must excrete some sort of pheromone that attracts halfwits.
sad isn't it, especially when you consider that some of those halfwits have a college degree
Old Feb 8th 2007, 2:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crispyuk88
Excellent, ta mate Can't really complain, job's going well, just bought another car yesterday and now I'm off to the pub with a few mates 8) It's also just snowed a good 12cms I haven't been work today and probably won't go tomorrow either

Without sounding like a sarcastic nob, hows life over there? Any plans to return?
Really pleased for you yes we will be coming home for good in October, good to hear from you.