Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Friends Reunited

Friends Reunited

Old Aug 4th 2005, 5:27 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Friends Reunited

Just wondering if anyone else has done the Friends Reunited thing?

I had a look at it a few months ago and tracked down my old best friend from Kindergarten and Prep. I haven't seen her since I was 15 so that's a good 20+ years ago now. :scared: She's a flight attendant for BA and is coming to Boston on a quick layover this Sunday, so we're meeting for drinks.

I'm not quite sure what to expect after not seeing her for so long. We've exhanged a couple of emails so far and that's about it.

Anyone got any long lost friends anectodes to share?
Old Aug 4th 2005, 5:38 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Friends Reunited

I've talked to a few old school friends......been told a few old boyfriends would like to get back to me...lucky enough they don't use FR....and I told my friend if she wants to keep breathing.....don't pass my e-mail on...... ....but I've found that after a few e-mails you run out of things to talk about......I still have an old friend on MSN......and we talk on and off.......she tells me all the dirty on the others ......
Old Aug 4th 2005, 5:44 pm
Open All Hours!

LeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Funny you mentioned this because yesterday I receieved an email from FR with someone wanting to contact me. This person was a high school friend but not sure why she was contacting me as I always thought she hated me

Anyway have got in touch with a couple of old friends and managed to find a great friend who I couldn't find but he found my name on FR and contacted me. Best thing is seeing what the school slags are doing these days or should I say who are they doing
Old Aug 4th 2005, 5:47 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LeedsGirl
Best thing is seeing what the school slags are doing these days or should I say who are they doing
I hated my old school and couldn't really give a flying **** what any of them are doing. It was a very strict convent school that bred some of the most bitchy people I've ever had the misfortune to meet. This friend was always pretty nice though. Worse comes to worse I'll chuck her overboard (we're taking her out on the boat) and put it all down to experience.
Old Aug 4th 2005, 5:59 pm
Open All Hours!

LeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sibsie
I hated my old school and couldn't really give a flying **** what any of them are doing. It was a very strict convent school that bred some of the most bitchy people I've ever had the misfortune to meet. This friend was always pretty nice though. Worse comes to worse I'll chuck her overboard (we're taking her out on the boat) and put it all down to experience.

I went to two different high schools so I was the new girl and got plenty of crap for it. There are plenty of girls who I would love to put on that boat I'm in agreement with you I could't give a toss what they are doing but it was fun in the beginning reading up on everyone, especially those who tend to stretch the truth!
Old Aug 4th 2005, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond repute

I read an article about how FR was being accused of wrecking marriages.

Apparently some people have been getting back in touch with old girlfriends/boyfriends and after a couple of months emailing each other they have thrown out their husband/wife of 20 years to run off into the sunset with their old flames.

Nowt strange as folk.
Old Aug 4th 2005, 6:21 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Funny you mentioned this because yesterday I receieved an email from FR with someone wanting to contact me. This person was a high school friend but not sure why she was contacting me as I always thought she hated me

Anyway have got in touch with a couple of old friends and managed to find a great friend who I couldn't find but he found my name on FR and contacted me. Best thing is seeing what the school slags are doing these days or should I say who are they doing
I've found that even the old slags...lol.....are still married to the guys they dated in the last year of school.....they live all over the world....but are still not the kind of people that I can get along with.....
One of my ex boyfriends has a bad heart..and is now sick and blind........after dating him....I dated his best friend....who I'm sure is in jail for murder by now......he came after me with a shotgun..then try to kill himself after I left him.......I just hope he never turns up on the site.... :scared: :scared: ...one of my other ex's killed his wife while high on drugs.....and an interesting day for me now is watching paint dry........
Old Aug 4th 2005, 6:29 pm
Open All Hours!

Originally Posted by krizzy
I've found that even the old slags...lol.....are still married to the guys they dated in the last year of school.....they live all over the world....but are still not the kind of people that I can get along with.....
One of my ex boyfriends has a bad heart..and is now sick and blind........after dating him....I dated his best friend....who I'm sure is in jail for murder by now......he came after me with a shotgun..then try to kill himself after I left him.......I just hope he never turns up on the site.... :scared: :scared: ...one of my other ex's killed his wife while high on drugs.....and an interesting day for me now is watching paint dry........

Holy crap, that's some interesting ex's you have Krissy :scared:
Old Aug 4th 2005, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoy reading the "popular" people at schools life events since leaving so I can laugh at how little they have done with their lives since.
Old Aug 4th 2005, 6:33 pm
Open All Hours!

Originally Posted by Rompers
I read an article about how FR was being accused of wrecking marriages.

Apparently some people have been getting back in touch with old girlfriends/boyfriends and after a couple of months emailing each other they have thrown out their husband/wife of 20 years to run off into the sunset with their old flames.

Nowt strange as folk.
One of my friends told me the same thing and I read a similar article about three different people who had left their wife/husband for their old flame. I'm syre there are some good stalking stories out there
Old Aug 4th 2005, 6:35 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

Holy crap, that's some interesting ex's you have Krissy :scared:
I've always had a thing for bad boys......but knew enough not to marry one.....my real dad was a bad bad boy.......and I learnt at a young age that they make bad husbands........
Old Aug 4th 2005, 6:37 pm
Open All Hours!

I've always had a thing for bad boys......but knew enough not to marry one.....my real dad was a bad bad boy.......and I learnt at a young age that they make bad husbands........
Can you please talk to my friend, she's 35 and still likes bad boys, waiting for her to grow up but just not happening. I will get to meet the latest one at Christmas
Old Aug 4th 2005, 6:45 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

I've got in contact with a mate from school, he'd buggered off back to iceland, then moved to denmark, and then switerland, no wonder i lost contact *l*...and the irony, he went and did his masters at Oxford, only found out just before I was due to bugger off to the US, but had the chance to catch up and a few drinks which was cool, he's now back in switzerland saving up, but heading to NY next year for a phd or somin'.

But other than that, not had contact, still in contact with most of my school mates anyway through icq/aol/msn....because no one emails *l*
Old Aug 4th 2005, 6:46 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

Can you please talk to my friend, she's 35 and still likes bad boys, waiting for her to grow up but just not happening. I will get to meet the latest one at Christmas
Bad boys make interesting friends.....but I give up dating them at around 17....the boyfriend with the gun had a drink problem from 13....he was a gang member.......tall good looking but a moron.......
My kill his wife while high boyfriend was a Hells Angel.....a roadie...song writer.....had beauiful hair......I remember the day well when I took him home.......my mothers words were......don't you EVER bring something like that into the house again.......!!

My husband is a biker...... normal till meeting up with me....then I took him to the dark underworld of bike gangs......Angels.....and rich hangers on......and hes still normal.....but now ride a Harley........
Old Aug 4th 2005, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Those blurred nipples send the men wild then Krizzy ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.