Free money

Old Oct 12th 2005, 2:08 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Free money

They are throwing money at this - what would it take to get you to join?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051011/...rmy_recruiting
Old Oct 12th 2005, 2:16 pm
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Free money

Originally Posted by Chorlton
They are throwing money at this - what would it take to get you to join?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051011/...rmy_recruiting

Couldn;t pay me enough

1. I don;t want to get killed/maimed/injured
2. I'm not fighting in an unworthy conflict for an unworthy cause
3. My wife would knee-cap me
Old Oct 12th 2005, 2:44 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

I could never be military, I'm too mouthy!!! I don't know how my husband did it, he really is a hero, for putting up with their shit for 6 years!!!
Old Oct 12th 2005, 3:02 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

"Opinion surveys indicate that daily reports of soldiers dying in Iraq have dampened young people's interest in joining the military, prompting the Army to try new ways to make the war work in its favor."

Did they think that daily reports of soldiers dying would be an incentive then?

"New ways to make the war work in it's favour" Like what, half the troops are already armed to the teeth with gameboys and portable playstations FFS!!
Some even have real guns.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 4:17 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Not now. The back and knees couldnt take it.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

sprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Not now. The back and knees couldnt take it.
Feel sorry for your missus then.............
Old Oct 12th 2005, 4:19 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sprintblue
Feel sorry for your missus then.............
I lay back and think of England.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

sprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to all

I lay back and think of England.
Typical.....make the women do all the work....so selfish
Old Oct 12th 2005, 4:30 pm
Account Closed

Typical.....make the women do all the work....so selfish
She keeps telling me she wants more excercise. And you're telling me you dont like it on top then?
Old Oct 12th 2005, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

She keeps telling me she wants more excercise.
LOL

And you're telling me you dont like it on top then?
Why whatever do you mean....I don't understand that comment
Old Oct 12th 2005, 6:58 pm
Account Closed

Why whatever do you mean....I don't understand that comment
Well come on over to Florida and I'll explain it to you fully.
Old Oct 13th 2005, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

Well come on over to Florida and I'll explain it to you fully.
I might just take you up on that then....Im on the plane tomorrow morning

But seriously I am actually on the plane tomorrow morning, 5 days there...gotta see a man about a dog
Old Oct 13th 2005, 1:59 pm
Account Closed

I might just take you up on that then....Im on the plane tomorrow morning

But seriously I am actually on the plane tomorrow morning, 5 days there...gotta see a man about a dog

Not a man about a wave? Where you going (as in what state)?
Old Oct 13th 2005, 2:35 pm
Forum Regular

Not a man about a wave? Where you going (as in what state)?
The man about the wave is a seperate issue.....that would be you by the way...ill pop down on Saturday

Im coming to the sunshine state that currently houses a man who is annry and wanders round in white pajama's
Old Oct 13th 2005, 3:18 pm
Account Closed

The man about the wave is a seperate issue.....that would be you by the way...ill pop down on Saturday

Im coming to the sunshine state that currently houses a man who is annry and wanders round in white pajama's
Oh. I see. Well welcome to our house of fun. Saturday you say? Thats a beach day...bring your cossie.