Reload this Page >

frankfurt k1 interview - photos

frankfurt k1 interview - photos

Old Aug 15th 2002, 8:35 pm
mca
Forum Regular

mca is an unknown quantity at this point
Default frankfurt k1 interview - photos

Does anyone know which photos the consulate in Frankfurt wants? Are they ADIT or regular passport photos? And how many do they want?

Thanks
Old Aug 15th 2002, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of
Default Re: frankfurt k1 interview - photos

Hi,
I'm sure someone will be able to help you, but will want to know if it's for the initial filing or the interview.
It may well be the same as in London, passport photos are OK for the filing, adit photos are needed for the interview.

Good luck

Originally posted by mca:
Does anyone know which photos the consulate in Frankfurt wants? Are they ADIT or regular passport photos? And how many do they want?

Thanks
Old Aug 15th 2002, 10:34 pm
Dan2tx

hi mca, i had my interview two weeks ago in frankfurt. i had - just to be sure - both
sizes of photos with me. 37mmx37mm (US-Passport-photos) and some regular rectangular
german standard passport photos. i asked them which they want and they said "it
doesn´t matter". so i gave them ONE the regular german sized - this one was for the
actual visa. for the other forms - which you should have submitted to them already -
i used the regular german size, too.

again, they wanted just one photo at the consulate. if you are having your medical
examination right there, you need probably some more (i had the examination two week
prior the interview in hamburg - they asked for ONE photo).

good luck dan

"mca" <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:[email protected]...
    > Does anyone know which photos the consulate in Frankfurt wants? Are they ADIT or
    > regular passport photos? And how many do they want?
    > Thanks
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Aug 16th 2002, 3:31 pm
mca
Forum Regular

mca is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Dan2tx:
hi mca, i had my interview two weeks ago in frankfurt. i had - just to be sure - both
sizes of photos with me. 37mmx37mm (US-Passport-photos) and some regular rectangular
german standard passport photos. i asked them which they want and they said "it
doesn´t matter". so i gave them ONE the regular german sized - this one was for the
actual visa. for the other forms - which you should have submitted to them already -
i used the regular german size, too.

again, they wanted just one photo at the consulate. if you are having your medical
examination right there, you need probably some more (i had the examination two week
prior the interview in hamburg - they asked for ONE photo).

good luck dan

Dan, thanks for your help.
Roger - I meant the interview, as stated in the subject ;)

Thanks guys
Old Aug 16th 2002, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of

Originally posted by mca:

Dan, thanks for your help.
Roger - I meant the interview, as stated in the subject

Thanks guys
Old Aug 16th 2002, 3:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oops !
At least you now know the type of photo you needed to send
in when you filed, several weeks ago !!
Good luck
Roger

Originally posted by rogerpenycate: