Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Forms to be used with copied documents.

Forms to be used with copied documents.

Old Feb 25th 2002, 7:12 pm
Posts: n/a
Default Forms to be used with copied documents.


I seem to remeber reading a while ago on the forum that photocopies of documents where now accepted by the INS but that they had to have an accompanying form with them...is this true? I am applying for AOS following marriage.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.