Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Folinskyinla

Folinskyinla

Old Oct 7th 2002, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

jimmyk is a jewel in the roughjimmyk is a jewel in the roughjimmyk is a jewel in the roughjimmyk is a jewel in the rough
Angry Folinskyinla

Ms Folinskyinla,
you state that you are a certified attorney in your posts and yet your posts and replies are usually retarded and less than helpfull. If you are going to be vague and cannot offer a serious reply to a serious question on a serious matter, then **** off. Thanks.
James
Old Oct 7th 2002, 11:34 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Folinskyinla

Originally posted by jimmyk:
Ms Folinskyinla,
you state that you are a certified attorney in your posts and yet your posts and replies are usually retarded and less than helpfull. If you are going to be vague and cannot offer a serious reply to a serious question on a serious matter, then **** off. Thanks.
James
Actually it is MR Floinskyinla and not Ms. As for his posts, bear in that one does not have to answer a post in a prescribed manner. Just look at some of the threads and you will see what you might consider inappropriate responses to various inquiries from members of the NG. Including posts that suggest the poster do something quite illegal.

Both attorneys who on occasion post here have answered questions in manners helpful to the poster.

You are entitled to your say, however, and you have had it. So in the future, refrain from viewing Mr. Folinskyla's replies.

Rete
Old Oct 8th 2002, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

jimmyk is a jewel in the roughjimmyk is a jewel in the roughjimmyk is a jewel in the roughjimmyk is a jewel in the rough

Fair enough,
and thanks for several of your replies to my questions in the past, you've been helpfull.
James
Old Oct 8th 2002, 1:27 am
L D Jones

jimmyk wrote:
    > Ms Folinskyinla,
    > you state that you are a certified attorney in your posts and yet your
    > posts and replies are usually retarded and less than helpfull. If you

I don't find that to be true

> are going to be vague and cannot offer a serious reply to a serious
    > question on a serious matter, then **** off. Thanks.

Put his address in your newsreader's "killfile." Then you'll never have
to read another of his replies ever again. If your newsreader does not
have that feature get another one.

Old Oct 8th 2002, 1:57 am
Mrtravel

jimmyk wrote:
    > Ms Folinskyinla,
    > you state that you are a certified attorney in your posts and yet your
    > posts and replies are usually retarded and less than helpfull. If you
    > are going to be vague and cannot offer a serious reply to a serious
    > question on a serious matter, then **** off. Thanks.
    > James

Well, your question was vague. You asked about J-1 and the the question
on the I-485 and if it affected you.
He said "Maybe, maybe not". You, after all, should have more information
or knowledge about whether you are subject to the 2 year limitation, not
him. This varies from case to case.

Old Oct 8th 2002, 3:26 am
Forum Regular

jsv888 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ms Folinskyinla,
James
I can't believe you're going to complain about a lawyer giving free advice. I've found Folinskyinla to be very helpful. Ask a more direct question a maybe you'll get a less vague answer. That's usually how it works.
Old Oct 8th 2002, 4:41 am
Forum Regular

Okay all,
i'm sorry, i thought MR F was taking the piss as i have seen similar replies from him before, i'm just very confused and upset, i don't want to have to go back to england with all the pastie people.
I'll be more precise from now on.
Old Oct 8th 2002, 9:25 am
Fallen Sky

Okay all,
i'm sorry, i thought MR F was taking the piss as i have seen similar replies from him before, i'm just very confused and upset, i don't want to have to go back to england with all the pastie people.
I'll be more precise from now on.
I agree with Jimmy, if its not something really obvious his reply is always seek advise from a lawyer.

Can anyone else hear an ambulance?

Old Oct 8th 2002, 9:38 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Fallen Sky:

I agree with Jimmy, if its not something really obvious his reply is always seek advise from a lawyer.

Can anyone else hear an ambulance?
Thats slightly cruel, he is at least offering his advice for free and stopping people doing illegal stuff, if your not in LA your not likely to go to him so this really is a service he is doing for free. And what if his advice is vague, he isn't go give everything for free or noone would bother going to his law firm would they, the guy has to make a living.

When he says seek a lawyer it is normally the spur to look more deeply in to your problem, if you can't find the answer on the web that will put your mind at ease then consult a lawyer.

This must be a first, people defending a lawyer!!!
Old Oct 8th 2002, 9:39 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Patrick:

Thats slightly cruel, he is at least offering his advice for free and stopping people doing illegal stuff, if your not in LA your not likely to go to him so this really is a service he is doing for free. And what if his advice is vague, he isn't go give everything for free or noone would bother going to his law firm would they, the guy has to make a living.

When he says seek a lawyer it is normally the spur to look more deeply in to your problem, if you can't find the answer on the web that will put your mind at ease then consult a lawyer.

This must be a first, people defending a lawyer!!!
I just got the joke - Fallen Sky - Folinsky, very clever, I almost missed it!