Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Florida tourists warned that locals could shoot them

Wikiposts

Florida tourists warned that locals could shoot them

Old Sep 30th 2005, 3:28 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Florida tourists warned that locals could shoot them

Originally Posted by Ray
And your State would be ......???????
Circumcised...but thats another thread I believe.

Anyway..happy 1st October Ray. Are you staying up to see the new era in?

Last edited by Angry White Pyjamas; Sep 30th 2005 at 3:36 pm.
Old Oct 1st 2005, 1:22 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Nearly 9.15 am and not killed one tourist yet ..I feel a bit ashamed at letting the side down .. but we don't get many around here

Of course there is a quandary .. do I use my standard .380 ..or would the 9mm be better... Then there is the option of getting tourist to line up and with the .44 you could get 6 at a time ... its all such a worry ..

I will be at the Tampa gun show next weekend ..I will check to see if there is a new anti tourist gun available ...
Old Oct 1st 2005, 1:57 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ray
Nearly 9.15 am and not killed one tourist yet ..I feel a bit ashamed at letting the side down .. but we don't get many around here

Of course there is a quandary .. do I use my standard .380 ..or would the 9mm be better... Then there is the option of getting tourist to line up and with the .44 you could get 6 at a time ... its all such a worry ..

I will be at the Tampa gun show next weekend ..I will check to see if there is a new anti tourist gun available ...

As far as I know there have been no blood bath shoot outs between residents and snowbirds down here either. I was going for a stroll down the beach with the kahr in one pocket, S+W J Frame in the other and the 92FS shoved - mexican style - in my wasitband to see if any of the beached whale New Yorkers wanted an argument. What do you think to taking the Remington 7 shot 890 Pump Action? Could be handy in the event of someone cutting me off at the lights....I could even take out a whole lane of adjacent cars with careful aim.
Old Oct 1st 2005, 2:16 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
As far as I know there have been no blood bath shoot outs between residents and snowbirds down here either. I was going for a stroll down the beach with the kahr in one pocket, S+W J Frame in the other and the 92FS shoved - mexican style - in my wasitband to see if any of the beached whale New Yorkers wanted an argument. What do you think to taking the Remington 7 shot 890 Pump Action? Could be handy in the event of someone cutting me off at the lights....I could even take out a whole lane of adjacent cars with careful aim.
You know points means prizes don't you ...
Older the victim less points though ...
Old Oct 1st 2005, 2:19 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray

Like what? Free grapefruit? Trip to Disneyland or world (I can never remember which is which.)?
Old Oct 1st 2005, 2:24 am
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Hello chuck. And thanks too.

BTW there was no need to appologise when I left, but appreciated anyway. It was purely for personal (read marital) reasons and had nothing to do with anything that went on on here.
Ah. Know who you are now. Can't remember your previous name though...isn't that funny? How are the 'PALM' trees
Old Oct 1st 2005, 2:57 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ray
Older the victim less points though ...
Aye. But theres so many obnoxious Old New Yorkers laying on the beach here Im pretty sure I could make up for in numbers what each one lacks in quality...kind of a take on the Walmart "Pile em high, Sell em cheap" motto.

Perhaps we should get a score card setup? List what each type of target is worth?

Beached Whale New Yorker (Over 90): 1 point
Beached Whale New Yorker (Under 90): 2 points
Lilly white tourist fresh off the plane: 2 points
Lobster red tourist been here a week: 3 points
Tourist clutching a copy of a Brady Bunch advert: 10 points
Old Oct 1st 2005, 2:59 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Like what? Free grapefruit? Trip to Disneyland or world (I can never remember which is which.)?

One is like a large sour lemon that leaves a bad taste in your mouth. The other you have for breakfast with a little sugar on it.
Old Oct 1st 2005, 3:05 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

One is like a large sour lemon that leaves a bad taste in your mouth. The other you have for breakfast with a little sugar on it.

You eat large mice for breakfast?
Old Oct 1st 2005, 3:11 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
You eat large mice for breakfast?
Oh yes. Its quite a delicacy down here... Fried mice with a side helping of battered tourist. Got to watch out for the bits of lead in them but other than that quite tasty.
Old Oct 1st 2005, 3:19 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by izibear
Ah. Know who you are now. Can't remember your previous name though...isn't that funny? How are the 'PALM' trees
Swaying in the wind.
Old Oct 1st 2005, 3:32 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Six lined up in a closely packed queue so a single bullet takes them all out?

Bit early for snowbird season yet.... polish and clean your tools.
Old Oct 1st 2005, 3:48 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
And your State would be ......???????

One of disbelief?
Old Oct 1st 2005, 5:31 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray

The number of tourists in the Orlando area would fall dramatically if the Mouse were assianated, eh?

NC Penguin
Old Oct 1st 2005, 5:33 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes. Its quite a delicacy down here... Fried mice with a side helping of battered tourist. Got to watch out for the bits of lead in them but other than that quite tasty.
I think it's time for your medication!

NC Penguin

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.