Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Florida tourists warned that locals could shoot them

Wikiposts

Florida tourists warned that locals could shoot them

Old Sep 30th 2005, 11:14 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Florida tourists warned that locals could shoot them

Originally Posted by Brav
This is the way it is in most states if not all already.
Sorry to have to say this, but be prepared because I think Ray's about to tear a strip off you
Old Sep 30th 2005, 11:14 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wintersong
Sorry to have to say this, but be prepared because I think Ray's about to tear a strip off you
Actually...hes right. Florida in all its wisdom is not the first to enact this and nor will it be the last, much to the dismay of madam Brady and her merry band
Old Sep 30th 2005, 11:15 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
I have no idea what you are talking about madam. I am an innocent victim in all this palaver. Actually having read over some recent threads I can see that certain members have barely skipped a stride in picking up arguing with other people in my abscence. I feel almost cheated.
Awwww we missed the hell out of you. I started a thread in your honour and at least 2 people replied before it went off topic
Old Sep 30th 2005, 11:16 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Awwww we missed the hell out of you. I started a thread in your honour and at least 2 people replied before it went off topic
Wow! Two posts before going off topic? Is this a BE record?

Anyway chuck..how the devil are you? Have I missed any more wobbling body parts?
Old Sep 30th 2005, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

Brav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to all

I haven't exactly read every little bit of the law, but from what I know it states that a person need not flee first before defending themselves should they be attacked. Same as where I live. Someone attacks me, I feel I could be greatly harmed, I don't need to flee from them, I could pull out my firearm and kill them.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 11:19 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wow! Two posts before going off topic? Is this a BE record?

Anyway chuck..how the devil are you? Have I missed any more wobbling body parts?
Did you miss the whole "Woodsey-gate" saga when everyone in Oz changed their avatar to her wobblies? That was fun.

Apart from that, it's been very quiet. And then Brit came back...
Old Sep 30th 2005, 11:24 am
Account Closed

Did you miss the whole "Woodsey-gate" saga when everyone in Oz changed their avatar to her wobblies? That was fun.

Apart from that, it's been very quiet. And then Brit came back...
I did indeed miss that. Damn.

So I believe...Ive been reading some of Pancho's more interesting interactions with rushman

I however will not be arguing. No siree im here for serious debate and my wife has hooked me up to a blood pressure machine. She has told me that if it goes over 180/100 again im banned from BE for life :scared:
Old Sep 30th 2005, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

Brav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to all

I am circumsized.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 11:28 am
Return of bouncing girl!

I am circumsized.
Wrong thread.

Unless it was an accident with a Florida resident and a sawn-off shotgun
Old Sep 30th 2005, 11:30 am
Account Closed

Wrong thread.

Unless it was an accident with a Florida resident and a sawn-off shotgun
See what the stand your ground law can do?! :scared:
Old Sep 30th 2005, 1:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

I did indeed miss that. Damn.

So I believe...Ive been reading some of Pancho's more interesting interactions with rushman

I however will not be arguing. No siree im here for serious debate and my wife has hooked me up to a blood pressure machine. She has told me that if it goes over 180/100 again im banned from BE for life :scared:
Awww....

But seriously, its nice to see you back. I did miss you, as much as I missed Krizzy (she was on holiday) So welcome back.....let the debates begin!!!
Old Sep 30th 2005, 1:34 pm
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

1939?

http://travel2.nytimes.com/top/featu...?offset=260&&&
Old Sep 30th 2005, 1:35 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Awww....

But seriously, its nice to see you back. I did miss you, as much as I missed Krizzy (she was on holiday) So welcome back.....let the debates begin!!!
Hello chuck. And thanks too.

BTW there was no need to appologise when I left, but appreciated anyway. It was purely for personal (read marital) reasons and had nothing to do with anything that went on on here.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 1:36 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by paddingtongreen
I think you've been in 'Merica far too long. Your sense of irony has dwindled away.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 3:21 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't exactly read every little bit of the law, but from what I know it states that a person need not flee first before defending themselves should they be attacked. Same as where I live. Someone attacks me, I feel I could be greatly harmed, I don't need to flee from them, I could pull out my firearm and kill them.
And your State would be ......???????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.