Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Florida tourists warned that locals could shoot them

Wikiposts

Florida tourists warned that locals could shoot them

Old Sep 30th 2005, 6:27 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Florida tourists warned that locals could shoot them

Originally Posted by Ray
Now I know who you are ...
Wondered how long it would take. Not that im being secretive about it....left some pretty obvious clues. However, its preferable for individuals to work it out for themselves I think. Mods are aware.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 6:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
left some pretty obvious clues.

Like?

Sorry, I do hate to play this game.....
Old Sep 30th 2005, 6:34 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commoner
Oh don't give me that crap. Florida already allows concealed weapons permits. Technically you already risk the possibly of pissing someone off who owns a firearm and is carrying one legally.

I'm not anti-gun, but this law seems to go the extra mile and give people permission to possibly use less caution and common sense than they would normally.

I do hope there's a backlash over the law and the number of tourists gradually dwindle.
The amount of Brits owning rental homes alone will keep the numbers up.......
I can't see this being a problem with most Brits......people have been shot in hotels.........and that never stop many from going to FL......if any.....
Old Sep 30th 2005, 6:35 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Like?

Sorry, I do hate to play this game.....
Im not playing games. I also have no intention of. I am on here for discussion and debate.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 6:37 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Im not playing games. I also have no intention of. I am on here for discussion and debate.
shame

all you're gonna get is abuse and karma whoring.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 6:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, I feel its a game. I don't like when someone changes their name and then makes it a game (dropping clues - your words) so others can "figure" out who they are..... Isn't that just another word for charades?
Old Sep 30th 2005, 6:39 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Manc
shame

all you're gonna get is abuse and karma whoring.
I can live in hope...
Old Sep 30th 2005, 6:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alright, I'll play, for a bit, or until I'm bored....

You're from Florida....
Old Sep 30th 2005, 6:42 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Sorry, I feel its a game. I don't like when someone changes their name and then makes it a game (dropping clues - your words) so others can "figure" out who they are..... Isn't that just another word for charades?
Whatever.

Anyway. Back OT. The Brady Bunch are trying to kill this bill any way possible and now they have resorted to scare tactics to attempt to hurt one of Floridas main revenue streams. I am not surprised. I am particularly impressed by the cunning way the Florida Map has been turned into some kind of gun like thingy with a blood red bit under it. A very cunning stunt.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 6:44 am
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Now I know who you are ...
Are you thinking who I'mThinking?
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NJ_Dave
You got it ...
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by NJ_Dave
Mmmm....yep. Although give me a bit longer....
Old Sep 30th 2005, 6:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Whatever.

Anyway. Back OT. The Brady Bunch are trying to kill this bill any way possible and now they have resorted to scare tactics to attempt to hurt one of Floridas main revenue streams. I am not surprised. I am particularly impressed by the cunning way the Florida Map has been turned into some kind of gun like thingy with a blood red bit under it. A very cunning stunt.
No....just hold on here. While I can appreciate getting back to the thread at hand. You posted something else that needs to be settled.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 6:47 am
Account Closed

I take it no-one else wants to debate the original topic then?
Old Sep 30th 2005, 6:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I take it no-one else wants to debate the original topic then?
What was the original topic?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.