Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Floirda - West Palm Beach

Wikiposts

Floirda - West Palm Beach

Old Jul 18th 2006, 7:22 am
Banned

DaveInFL is just really niceDaveInFL is just really niceDaveInFL is just really niceDaveInFL is just really niceDaveInFL is just really niceDaveInFL is just really niceDaveInFL is just really niceDaveInFL is just really niceDaveInFL is just really niceDaveInFL is just really nice
Default Floirda - West Palm Beach

Hello all,

New member here.

For those that live in Florida and in specific West Palm Beach, are you aware of any British Food shops? I know that there are a few down in Ft Lauderdale but that's a bit of a trek so was hoping that there might be some in WPB that I was unaware of.

Also, any good British pubs in WPB?

Many thanks
Old Jul 18th 2006, 7:24 am
Mad bugger

peacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Floirda - West Palm Beach

Hello Dave and welcome to the forum.
Old Jul 18th 2006, 7:29 am
Banned

DaveInFL is just really niceDaveInFL is just really niceDaveInFL is just really niceDaveInFL is just really niceDaveInFL is just really niceDaveInFL is just really niceDaveInFL is just really niceDaveInFL is just really niceDaveInFL is just really niceDaveInFL is just really nice

Ta muchly

Originally Posted by peacelover
Hello Dave and welcome to the forum.
Old Jul 18th 2006, 7:33 am
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by DaveInFL
Hello all,

New member here.

For those that live in Florida and in specific West Palm Beach, are you aware of any British Food shops? I know that there are a few down in Ft Lauderdale but that's a bit of a trek so was hoping that there might be some in WPB that I was unaware of.

Many thanks
Not sure about WPB but around here we have the Cricketers pub, they sell Fish & Chips and Uk beers. Not sure if they have a place in your neck of the woods. You could do a google search for them, and for British places in general in Florida.

Welcome to the Forum.
Old Jul 18th 2006, 7:38 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE!
Old Jul 18th 2006, 7:42 am
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Partystar
Welcome to BE!
I just got a police shoulder patch from your neck of the woods. I see your police department is being disbanded and the law enforcement handed over to Maricopa County Sheriff, who by the way is supposed to be the toughest Sheriff in Arizona.

Old Jul 18th 2006, 7:42 am
Banned

Thanks all
Old Jul 18th 2006, 7:43 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

cheers dave and welcome
Old Jul 18th 2006, 7:47 am
Banned

Not sure if that will be a good thing or a bad thing then

Haven't had that much fun with the police over here

Originally Posted by kingfisher241049
I just got a police shoulder patch from your neck of the woods. I see your police department is being disbanded and the law enforcement handed over to Maricopa County Sheriff, who by the way is supposed to be the toughest Sheriff in Arizona.

Old Jul 18th 2006, 7:50 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, me & Joe are best buds!!!
Old Jul 18th 2006, 7:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Newbie
Old Jul 19th 2006, 12:20 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DaveInFL
Hello all,

New member here.

Many thanks
Hi Dave we moved away from WPB (Well, Boca) last december. The only english shoppes we used was the one in Pompano on the A1A. Theres a few pubs in the area too...mostly run by Americans. To be honest we got most of our Brit food from Publix supermarkets as a lot of them (especially the one in Boca off Powerline and Palmetto) have a Brit area with stuff like Cadbury's, Bisto etc.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:26 am
Banned

Yeah, I've noticed that Publix do a few things now a days, which is good

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Hi Dave we moved away from WPB (Well, Boca) last december. The only english shoppes we used was the one in Pompano on the A1A. Theres a few pubs in the area too...mostly run by Americans. To be honest we got most of our Brit food from Publix supermarkets as a lot of them (especially the one in Boca off Powerline and Palmetto) have a Brit area with stuff like Cadbury's, Bisto etc.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:40 am
Account Closed

carolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: Floirda - West Palm Beach

Reminds me, we forget to check if any patch shows are going on right now. I know you need FBI and Secret Service ones.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 3:21 am
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Floirda
You've been hanging out with too many New Yawkers down there..