Reload this Page >

Financial and TAX Advice

Financial and TAX Advice

Old Jan 2nd 2004, 6:31 pm
Just Joined

MatthewBuskell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Financial and TAX Advice

Hi

Has anyone found any good advisers that understand both the UK and USA market? I am currently in the USA planning to move back to the UK.

I need advice on Tax and where to invest my income whilst in the UK..

thanks

Matthew
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 6:32 pm
Just Joined

MatthewBuskell is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry ..whist in the USA ( not UK )
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 6:36 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Financial and TAX Advice

Originally posted by MatthewBuskell
Hi

Has anyone found any good advisers that understand both the UK and USA market? I am currently in the USA planning to move back to the UK.

I need advice on Tax and where to invest my income whilst in the UK..

thanks

Matthew
If I were in your position, I'd look for members of the relevant professional organization who specialize in UK and US tax and investment.

NC Penguin
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 7:22 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Matthew,

fancy being a sleeping partner in a stationary business?
look no further my friend........

seriously. go to your local branch of Edward Jones. They are investment brokers in both USA and UK.
might help.
Old Jan 3rd 2004, 1:02 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by manc1976
..... Fancy being a sleeping partner in a stationary business? .....
Wouldn't he be better off investing in a business that is moving forwards? ..... Something with a future, ... perhaps selling something with demand from the retail and business world, .... how about a stationery business!

Last edited by Pulaski; Jan 3rd 2004 at 1:04 pm.