Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Finally We're In Austin

Finally We're In Austin

Old Dec 18th 2006, 7:22 pm
thanks for all the fish !

Richardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud of
Default Finally We're In Austin

Hey all, or should a say y'all.... I touched down in Austin on Wednesday and I must say it's great to fell like I'm finally doing this.

Great to be back with wife after 3 months apart and just very happy to finally have made it over here.

For those still going through the process. I came in on a K3 at Chicago and it was really easy, the Immigration Officer was really nice and dealt with me there and then, i.e. didn't make me wait till everyone else had gone through, which was good as I only had 2 hours to get a connection to Austin...

Thanks for all the help, you know who you are....

Rich./
Old Dec 18th 2006, 7:35 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finally We're In Austin

Originally Posted by Richardowen
Hey all, or should a say y'all.... I touched down in Austin on Wednesday and I must say it's great to fell like I'm finally doing this.

Great to be back with wife after 3 months apart and just very happy to finally have made it over here.

For those still going through the process. I came in on a K3 at Chicago and it was really easy, the Immigration Officer was really nice and dealt with me there and then, i.e. didn't make me wait till everyone else had gone through, which was good as I only had 2 hours to get a connection to Austin...

Rich./

So you made it just in time for Xmas I wish you all the best and a very Merry Xmas..

Old Dec 18th 2006, 8:53 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

excellent, nice one
Old Dec 19th 2006, 2:51 pm
thanks for all the fish !

Richardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bob
excellent, nice one
Thanks folks, Merry Xmas..
Old Dec 19th 2006, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

gdjones has a brilliant futuregdjones has a brilliant futuregdjones has a brilliant futuregdjones has a brilliant futuregdjones has a brilliant futuregdjones has a brilliant futuregdjones has a brilliant futuregdjones has a brilliant future

you were lucky, I get nothing but grief with the airport staff at O'Hare. Merry Christmas all
Old Dec 20th 2006, 4:18 am
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Richardowen

Rich./
Nice one enjoy the holiday.