Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

finally made it, now i need a ss number

finally made it, now i need a ss number

Old Mar 26th 2007, 4:20 am
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice
Default Re: finally made it, now i need a ss number

Originally Posted by basementwaj
well, thanks for the info!!!!!!
i was granted a ir-1, greencard is on its way...
i signed with tmobile as they were the cheapest and i get service with them (and they started in the uk so thats good)
I went directly to gap on my second day here for shorts and t-shirts, wow the weather is awesome and my parents are telling me its snowing in the uk now!
My cats made it over safely in the belly of an AA 777 after some minor arguing at check in.
Picked up my cert of driving (after a joke of a test) from the DMV, will swap for a lisence as soon as my green card arrives...

at my inlaws at the moment, and when i get work i will sign up for full web access somewhere and be more of a BE regular!

thanks again for all your help folks!!!!!!
Yikshamash
Old Mar 26th 2007, 4:31 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Had to re-read the title of this thread a couple of times.

Couldn't work out why you needed a number for your ass.

Figured it was another strange Yank custom that I'd failed to pick up on.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 3:45 am
BE Forum Addict

basementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond repute

no, my ass number was given to me by the doctor doing the medical for the visa............oooo she had cold hands