Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Filing Biographic Information form G-325A in London

Filing Biographic Information form G-325A in London

Old Dec 18th 2001, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

bwelburn is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Just a quick and probably completely obvious answer.

The G-325A form has four pages, do I have to fill all 4 pages with the same information for myself?

Does my wife then have to do a separate 4 pages for herself?

Also, anyone had recent experience (last month or so) of doing I-130 and spouse VISA processing in London - what is the current time for processing etc...

Cheers
Old Dec 18th 2001, 6:32 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Yes and I don't have a clue.

Yes you complete the G-325A for yourself (all four copies) and your wife completes a separate G-325A for herself.

As for the length of time for DFC at the US Consulate in England, haven't got the foggiest. Since not many people do this because you have to have legal residency in England to qualify, you might have to rely on the word of the US Consulate. Would imagine if your wife has her police clearance, medical and all her documentation when you first apply, the procedure should be finished inside of a month.

Rita
Old Dec 19th 2001, 12:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Ameriscot is an unknown quantity at this point

Did the London INS send you a four-page G-325a? They sent me only a photocopy of the top page, so presumably that meets their needs.

If you are downloading forms, then you should err on the safe side and complete all the sheets.

Both you and your wife should complete separate G-325a forms.

Old Dec 19th 2001, 6:54 pm
Jb

Ameriscot wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

I agree with Ameriscot. My wife and I (USC) requested all the forms from the US
Embassy in London by post. After having read some news postings here I expected to
receive a 4 page G-325a. We only received a single page G-325a for each of us (ie, it
was not a multi-part form).

We did DCF in London and the process was completed in September 2001. The Embassy's
web page itself estimates the time for I-130 at 2 months.

http://www.usembassy.org.uk/cons_web/visa/iv/immrel.htm

Ours took longer than this but the delays were down to us and not the Embassy.
These pages are really worth reading. Their visa pages have been updated in the
last few months.

joe