Reload this Page >

Fiance Visa Question

Fiance Visa Question

Old Aug 27th 2013, 6:34 pm
Just Joined

pinery480 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fiance Visa Question

Hi everyone,

I am filing my K-1 on behalf of my british fiance and i have the package all ready to be send out but i am double and tripple checking everything and still have a couple of questions:

1. I dont need form I-134 with the initial package right? i send that to my fiance whenever he has the interview in London.
2. Proof or relationship - How much is a good amount of proof?
I included our engagement story and pictures from that weekend and our wedding plans which is a small ceremony in a chapel place since we cant afford a reception. I also included 5 pictures in addition to the engagement photos and copy of some of the tickets of us going back and forth and visitng each other. Since we FT alot and email/whassap do i need to show proof of those too or are the pictures enough?

Any comments would be very helpful, i really want to send this package this week!
Old Aug 27th 2013, 6:56 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fiance Visa Question

1. Correct
2. Quality, not quantity. And, for the petition, proof of relationship is not required. What you need is evidence that you and your fiance have met in person sometime during the past two years and evidence of your intention to marry within 90 days of his entry using the K-1 visa.

Regards, JEff
Old Aug 27th 2013, 7:14 pm
Just Joined

pinery480 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Jeff!

Ill focus on two pictures that have a date and time stamp and our letters that we signed saying we intent to marry each other and our plans!

Ill mail it tomorrow and the wait begins.....
Old Aug 27th 2013, 10:24 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pinery480
Ill focus on two pictures that have a date and time stamp
If that's all you have (2 photos together) to prove you met in person, you might want to think about adding more. Such things as copies of passport pages showing entry/exit stamps and copies of boarding passes for the flights are good items to include.

Rene