fiance visa

Old Feb 6th 2002, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 35
smith69 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi i was wondering if i am granted a fiance visa is it possible to work or do i need to apply for a work permit as well
smith69 is offline  
Old Feb 7th 2002, 5:29 am
Posts: n/a

When you enter on the K-1 visa you are eligible for the 90 day EAD stamp - which is
temporary work authorization. But once you are married then you need to apply for the
1 year EAD card. If the 90 stamp expires before you receive your 1 year card, you
would have stop working until you receive the card. You will also need a Social
Security number to get a job. Take Care. Shelley



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.