Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Female circumcision trial may be first in U.S.

Wikiposts

Female circumcision trial may be first in U.S.

Old Oct 28th 2006, 9:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Female circumcision trial may be first in U.S.

Originally Posted by Mercedes
Interesting link from the World Health Organisation

http://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/.../en/index.html

Thanks. Interesting study - I only read the first 2 paras.

Here's an alternative - how about using a condom?
Old Oct 28th 2006, 10:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Thanks. Interesting study - I only read the first 2 paras.

Here's an alternative - how about using a condom?
Maybe they don't make them big enough for African men. . You would think there would be no sexual diseases with having the condom, but even if you look at the stats of UK alone and the hight percentage of syphillis and other sexual diseases at the moment, it seems that many don't seem to like wearing them.
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe they don't make them big enough for African men. . You would think there would be no sexual diseases with having the condom, but even if you look at the stats of UK alone and the hight percentage of syphillis and other sexual diseases at the moment, it seems that many don't seem to like wearing them.

True - but a lot of those infections only need to come into contact with a moist warm area - penetration is not required (unlike HIV) (sorry for the openness of this post!)

And the other issue is monogamous relationships, and getting checked-out before starting a new relationship.
Old Oct 29th 2006, 12:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
True - but a lot of those infections only need to come into contact with a moist warm area - penetration is not required (unlike HIV) (sorry for the openness of this post!)

And the other issue is monogamous relationships, and getting checked-out before starting a new relationship.
The responsible thing would be to do so. However go out in the UK on a weekend and you will see the aim seems to be to get as pissed as you can, and who you are going to end up in bed with. That seems to be for the women as much as it is for the men. I doubt safe sex comes into the equation at that stage. One of my colleagues' daughter has just turned 18, she has probably had 5 or 6 sexual partners since she was 15 and also recently an abortion. It seems to be quite normal to her and her peers.
Old Oct 29th 2006, 12:38 am

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Having seen (Could not imagine the actual number... let's say MANY) Black penis's at work.... they are not always any bigger than white ones.

Just thought I'd clear that up! Ahe does play an important factor in the size of male genitalia of course and weight.

Catheters come in many sizes.... but that doesn't include different lenghts.

(Ok, here's a secret... most men wake up and don't even know we've insterted a tube into their penis)
My advise... USE a condom... there's stuff out there that will make you dick drop off.
Old Oct 29th 2006, 12:42 am

Originally Posted by irnbru4u
that stinks!! At the psych ward you couldn't be without it. but I've never worked ER. But emergency surgery is interesting in the night shift weekend. The no of zygomatic fractures you can have in one night is quite amazing!
It's not just the terminology it's 'sue' city here and I have been out of it for over 7 yrs now (I even had to stop and think of the name of the broken cheekbone )
Physical restraints can be applied if we get a doctors order within one hour. Usually there's a PRN for Ativan floating about.
Old Oct 29th 2006, 1:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BrigieDarling
Having seen (Could not imagine the actual number... let's say MANY) Black penis's at work.... they are not always any bigger than white ones.

Just thought I'd clear that up! Ahe does play an important factor in the size of male genitalia of course and weight.

Catheters come in many sizes.... but that doesn't include different lenghts.

(Ok, here's a secret... most men wake up and don't even know we've insterted a tube into their penis)
My advise... USE a condom... there's stuff out there that will make you dick drop off.
Maybe they should use more gory material in their sex education at school, it might make some of them think about it more and the consequences.
Old Oct 29th 2006, 1:54 am

Maybe they should use more gory material in their sex education at school, it might make some of them think about it more and the consequences.

Our teacher demonstrated an erection using a yard stick.

Almost ruined the 80's for me.
Old Oct 29th 2006, 1:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I like your thinking! (and they need to be taught communication skills)
Old Oct 29th 2006, 3:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BrigieDarling
Our teacher demonstrated an erection using a yard stick.

Almost ruined the 80's for me.
He's probably on the pedophile list now.
Old Nov 1st 2006, 7:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Guilty I tell you!

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/11/01/fe...rss_topstories
Old Nov 1st 2006, 7:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by anotherlimey

Thanks for the update. It's all a bit bizarre....mum didnt notice for a year? Parents divorced, kid coached?? (Apparently the kid has a good memory....)
Old Nov 1st 2006, 8:13 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

Its a totally sick practise and anyone caught doing it should be locked up for a long time....poor little girls...
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 1:44 am

He's probably on the pedophile list now.
It was a she! :scared:

Don't know who she'd been dating........
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 3:49 am
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishmum
I get the impression that it seems to be of little or no interest to many (not all) muslim males whether or not women will have a 'fulfilling' sex life(
I saw no need for the "muslim" in there.

Sadly many women from all sorts of backgrounds are treated like shit

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.