Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Features to this site

Features to this site

Old Jul 29th 2002, 12:37 pm
Mrs. Yank

Petra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to all
Default Features to this site

Maybe a stupid question.... But anyone ever look here?
So much information here *S*

http://www.britishexpats.com/forums/calendar.php
Old Jul 29th 2002, 2:01 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, its another week until your birthday - don't worry we hadn't forgotten, as we speak Roger is going round with a collection to buy you a present and a card. We are all expecting you to bring cakes in for everyone on the forum that day as well.
Old Jul 29th 2002, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

tara is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Features to this site

ahemmmm.....
maaf kijiye?
Old Jul 29th 2002, 4:13 pm
Mrs. Yank

Petra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to all

What can I say? *S* MY birthday isn't all that important, but today is the birthday of a very dear friend of mine...
I guess I was being too subtle about attracting attention to THAT *VBS*
By the way, I'm not too sure you would want to have cake, at least not made by me *S*
What about Dutch apple pie?

Last edited by Petra; Jul 29th 2002 at 4:23 pm.
Old Jul 29th 2002, 4:22 pm
Mrs. Yank

... And there is the birthday girl now!!!
eh... what was that, Tara?? *S*
You know I speak my languages, but I couldn't make out your comment... *W*
I hope you're not too upset with me,
and that you are having a WONDERFUL day!!

Last edited by Petra; Jul 29th 2002 at 4:24 pm.
Old Jul 29th 2002, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

tara is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Features to this site

Oh course not upset....you didn't put the year! Don't succumb to that temptation alstublieft!

maaf kijiye is hindi for excusssssse me? giggle i have always thought it sounded Dutch....what with all those "i's" and "j's"

how about pffertjes?
Old Jul 29th 2002, 4:38 pm
Mrs. Yank

*sigh* I'm glad you're not upset....
of course I didn't put the year...
Most computers can't handle that anyway... waaaaay too OLD!! *grin*
I see your Dutch is coming along nicely, wonderful!!
Oh!! Never thought of that... of course, poffertjes is a nice alternative... real butter?

Last edited by Petra; Jul 29th 2002 at 6:44 pm.