Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Fax or Telephone # for London embassy?

Fax or Telephone # for London embassy?

Old Jun 7th 2001, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

smldnabjp is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone have a current number for the embassy in london, uk or a fax number? We've been trying one number but have yet to manage to get through, its always engaged. We need to see if they have even recieved the paper work, its been close to 3 or 4 weeks since we returned packet 3 and our approval runs out in 20 days. Thanks in advance...
Old Jun 7th 2001, 11:03 pm
alex

02075 999000 try that alex

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Jun 8th 2001, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

pjane1954 is an unknown quantity at this point

I always get thru on the following phone number...
011-44-20735-53335.

(I've been calling from the US, so you may need to eliminate some digits).....Lady who answers is very nice btw.

I don't have their fax number, though.
Good luck!
Old Jun 8th 2001, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

smldnabjp is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you both of you, my fiance finally managed to speak to that very nice lady at the consulate. The news was semi-okay, apparently they are about three weeks behind, we've been waiting about that long, so hopefully any day now we will get something. She told him I needed to write another letter of intent, get it notarized, and then send it to the consulate with his case number on it as well as sending a copy to him, ugh... We keep seeming to hit snags on this part of the processing, vsc was nice and quick, I am hoping we will still make our wedding date with out to many troubles, at the beginning of August. Thanks again.