Fatbrit

Old May 11th 2013, 2:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fatbrit

Originally Posted by kimilseung
I hope this is not too off topic, as this is a thread for Fatbrit.

His death has really brought it home to me that all you people out there are.... well...people. Its so easy to..... well you never stop knowing you are dealing with people, but it is easy to forget that they are people with feelings, and not just pixels of avatars, that even though we just communicate with type, that we are making connections. I am getting to the time in life when people around one do start to die, and I had never thought about that being online too. It just seems like a new aspect of life that I am not sure I am prepared for. I never quite understand my nephew who talks about his girlfriend online whom he has never met, but maybe I am getting a bit closer, as our relationships with people get more and more diverse, even with my parents, I know them as much online now as anything.

I think I am inarticulately trying to say that I am surprised that I am touched by the death of someone I have never met, but that I really should not be surprised, as he made his generosity of spirit clear with his words.
well said indeed -thank you!
Old May 11th 2013, 7:34 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung
I hope this is not too off topic, as this is a thread for Fatbrit.

His death has really brought it home to me that all you people out there are.... well...people. Its so easy to..... well you never stop knowing you are dealing with people, but it is easy to forget that they are people with feelings, and not just pixels of avatars, that even though we just communicate with type, that we are making connections. I am getting to the time in life when people around one do start to die, and I had never thought about that being online too. It just seems like a new aspect of life that I am not sure I am prepared for. I never quite understand my nephew who talks about his girlfriend online whom he has never met, but maybe I am getting a bit closer, as our relationships with people get more and more diverse, even with my parents, I know them as much online now as anything.

I think I am inarticulately trying to say that I am surprised that I am touched by the death of someone I have never met, but that I really should not be surprised, as he made his generosity of spirit clear with his words.
Old May 11th 2013, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

larrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of light

I was so sorry to read this news. My condolences to his family.

RIP Fatbrit.
Old May 12th 2013, 6:27 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw this. There were times that I did not agree with his views, but indeed he also was helpful to some folks. Sincere condolences from DH and I to his family.
Old May 12th 2013, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs
Just saw this. There were times that I did not agree with his views, but indeed he also was helpful to some folks. Sincere condolences from DH and I to his family.
I've always felt this was a great place to disagree and respect all at the same time. Looks like he embodied that.
Old May 12th 2013, 11:28 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Very shocked to hear this sad news about Fatbrit. Far too young . He is gone too soon.

My sincere condolences to you Kari - Mrs Fatbrit - and to all your family .

He was part of the glue of BE. A huge contributor among the various BE boards. He helped & advised me more than once about techy mysteries & was a big help several years ago in the forgotten backwaters of the NZ forum. That's the kind of guy he was, is and will be forever.

His posts & presence will be sorely missed around this diverse community but there will always now be something of him here forever around these BE cyber corridors.

Sorry for his passing Keri. Life can be so unfair at times. Have a wooly New Zealand sheep hug from me.
Old May 13th 2013, 1:24 am
BE Enthusiast

British Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond repute

Very sorry to hear the sad news. FB was one of the first to welcome me onto the site. He'll be sadly missed. Condolences to his family.

Dean
Old May 13th 2013, 1:29 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Very shocked to hear this sad news about Fatbrit. Far too young . He is gone too soon.

My sincere condolences to you Kari - Mrs Fatbrit - and to all your family .

He was part of the glue of BE. A huge contributor among the various BE boards. He helped & advised me more than once about techy mysteries & was a big help several years ago in the forgotten backwaters of the NZ forum. That's the kind of guy he was, is and will be forever.

His posts & presence will be sorely missed around this diverse community but there will always now be something of him here forever around these BE cyber corridors.

Sorry for his passing Keri. Life can be so unfair at times. Have a wooly New Zealand sheep hug from me.
I like to think of FB's ghost stalking the corridors of BE, waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting.
Old May 13th 2013, 3:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Terrible news about FB. I haven't been around here much over the past few years, but FB is one person I'll always remember.

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl

I think Franklin to sue Another Limey in that thread.

Priceless.
I think he did... and that was the second time.
Old May 13th 2013, 3:25 am
Banned

nateusa will become famous soon enoughnateusa will become famous soon enough

RIP
From my short time here he seemed to have humour and presence.
Old May 13th 2013, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

KCK_DR has a brilliant futureKCK_DR has a brilliant futureKCK_DR has a brilliant futureKCK_DR has a brilliant futureKCK_DR has a brilliant futureKCK_DR has a brilliant futureKCK_DR has a brilliant future

Sad to see him go!

Thank you for the advice.

Over the 7 years of my journey his posts made a huge difference.
Old May 14th 2013, 2:25 am

Just because.

Felt like giving him a bump up.
Old May 14th 2013, 10:34 am

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Just because.

Felt like giving him a bump up.
Here you go.

Old May 14th 2013, 11:40 am

Originally Posted by Nutek
Old May 14th 2013, 11:51 am

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.