Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Fantastic Car Rental site

Fantastic Car Rental site

Old Mar 20th 2012, 2:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Orangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Fantastic Car Rental site

I just discovered this site a couple of weeks ago - http://www.autoslash.com
and thought I would give it a try. They reprice your booking each day against the latest offers from car rental agencies and then rebook you at the cheaper price.
I booked a convertible for 2 weeks in June, picking up in San Diego, for about $640 2 days ago and they have already cut the price twice and it is now down to $515. You dont pay anything up front and can have several bookings running at the same time and can cancel at anytime.
Old Mar 23rd 2012, 4:20 am
Banned

IanInTX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fantastic Car Rental site

Thanks for the tip. I have successfully been using this code for my last couple of rentals. It was given to me by the company that I leased my car from while I was waiting to take delivery.

Go to Enterprise Rent A Car's website:

1 - Enter pick up location
2 - Enter the dates
3 - Enter vehicle class and age group and most importantly:

Optional: Coupon, Customer, or Corporate Number: XZ41422

Next page:

Please enter the first 3 characters of your company's name or PIN number: Enter this three digit code: "EXP"
Old Apr 5th 2012, 1:10 pm
lj2
BE Enthusiast

lj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Orangepants
I just discovered this site a couple of weeks ago - http://www.autoslash.com
and thought I would give it a try. They reprice your booking each day against the latest offers from car rental agencies and then rebook you at the cheaper price.
I booked a convertible for 2 weeks in June, picking up in San Diego, for about $640 2 days ago and they have already cut the price twice and it is now down to $515. You dont pay anything up front and can have several bookings running at the same time and can cancel at anytime.
I must be doing something wrong because they cant seem to find any cars, for any dates, from any location in Charlotte when I search... hmmm...
Old Apr 5th 2012, 1:56 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Be aware that some of the big names just pulled out of Autoslash. Details here:

http://boardingarea.com/blogs/viewfr...-to-consumers/