Reload this Page >

Failed California Driving Test - Very Confused

Failed California Driving Test - Very Confused

Old Jan 19th 2012, 5:08 pm
Just Joined

GraemeCA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Failed California Driving Test - Very Confused

Hi.

First off, please no sarcastic replies to this, along the lines of how could I possibly have failed something so simple (yes, I've read similar threads elsewhere).

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, got my Green Card/SSN through the middle of last year. Accordingly I went through the process of applying for my California Drivers License.

I passed the written test, no problem, and then, based on my valid UK driver's license, I was issued a Temporary License on the understanding that I could drive on that up until I'd passed the 'Behind-the-Wheel' test. I work full-time so as the DMV only seems to be open during work hours (no weekends/evenings) I've found it difficult to find an opportunity to take the 'Behind-the-Wheel' test. This in itself wasn't a problem as I was told that I could just renew the temporary license if needs be up until the time I could take the test (I renewed it several times and have been driving without any problems/issues, for the last five months).

Finally, I found some time off work to take the test. Having read on this forum, plus elsewhere, that the driving test in the US is generally a lot easier compared to the UK, I took the test with a huge degree of confidence. I've been driving for over 25 years, never had one single accident, bump or scrape, nor citation. I consider myself to be an extremely sensible and confident driver and can't even recall ever doing anything dangerous on any road anywhere which provoked other drivers to sound their horns, raise their fists or anything similar. Whilst in the UK, I'm certain I was actually the only Brit in the entire country who obeyed speed limits. Bottom-line, my experience and driving history would suggest that I'm a perfectly adequate driver and certainly not a menace on the road.

Prior to the test, as implied, I'd also been driving around California for the best part of six months - again, no accidents, bumps, scrapes, near-misses, just good, standard, sensible driving - not even a horn blasted at me in anger as I got used to the roads. I'm honestly a decent driver.

Anyway, I took the test, drove for 15 minutes around the streets of San Mateo, then arrived back at the DMV confident that I'd passed. I was then surprised alarmed to hear that I'd failed because at one point I'd committed a 'critical error'. Apparently at one point I switched lane without looking over my shoulder. Yes, I'm aware that this is a big part of the test and that it's standard driving procedure here, whereas back in the UK careful and judicious use of all mirrors is generally sufficient. The incident in question, though worthy of a fail, wasn't even dangerous as the road in front and behind me was empty and I'd checked all mirrors several times before I moved. But, yes, technically it was a fault and I didn't contest it. I accepted the 'fail' manfully and respectfully, on the understanding that I'd be more vigilant when retested.

However, what shocked me happened next. The girl who examined me then started muttering something along the lines that my temporary license would be taken away and that I'd have to get an 'Instruction Permit' with which I can only drive if accompanied by a licensed California driver over 25 years of age (!!??) She then pretty much jumped out of the car before I had time to question her, leaving me aghast and slightly confused. If I'd have nearly caused an accident or forced her to take the wheel or something like that then fine, so be it. But the supposed misdemeanour happened five minutes into the exam - she then let me drive for a further 10 minutes, during which I committed no more errors. It's not as if she hastily got me to drive back to the DMV fearful for her own life!?

Anyway, I then, as requested, went back into the offices, handed over my test result and enquired about a retest. This is where things got very confusing. Still in a state of shock at the prospect of being reduced to the same level as a 16 year old learner driver I asked the guy behind the counter if I now needed to drive 'accompanied'. He said no and that all I had to do was to make an appointment for a retest, and try again. Ironically their computer system was down at the time so I couldn't fix the appointment there and then, but he said I could phone later or try again online in the evening. I reiterated to him that having now failed my test could I still drive home 'unaccompanied'. He kind of looked at me like I was stupid and said 'of course'.

So, bottom-line, I don't know what the hell's going on. Yes, I should re-contact the DMV to confirm what's happening. Trouble is my temporary license doesn't expire until the end of the month, my retest is early next week, so part of me is thinking that until I hear/receive something 'official' from the DMV changing my license status I should just ask no questions and turn up at the appointed time for the re-test.

Of course I aim to be uber-vigilant next time round and make sure I look over shoulders when necessary (I wasn't failed on any other error) - thus I'm confident that second time round I'll pass no problem. However, until then I desperately need use of my car to both get to work and drop my kids off at school. We live out in the styx and public transport is extremely limited - I simply can't get by without a car, plus my wife works so she can't 'accompany' me in the car and we have no other friends/relatives nearby who can help out.

So, has any one else had a similar experience? Namely a Temporary License reduced to a beginners/instruction permit after a drive exam fail?

Thanks for any help/advice/anecdotes.
Old Jan 19th 2012, 5:38 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Failed California Driving Test - Very Confused

Brave man!

The only constant at any DMV is that they really don't know what they're doing.

As I see it, you've got two choices:
1/ Continue driving, take the retest ASAP, and hope for the best.
2/ Take a cab. If you're taking it regularly you can probably negotiate a discount.

1/ is risky and 2/ is expensive.
Old Jan 19th 2012, 5:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond repute

You still have your temporary license so I wouldn't worry about it.

As far as looking over your shoulder, normally they only worry about that for 16 year olds to show them that they should be very cautious so you must have had an examiner that was in a real bad mood that day or maybe she just doesn't like Brits.
Old Jan 19th 2012, 5:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

I asked the guy behind the counter if I now needed to drive 'accompanied'. He said no and that all I had to do was to make an appointment for a retest

I think you're all right if this is what you were told at the counter.

The rule they are really strict on is looking over your shoulder when entering a bike lane.
Old Jan 19th 2012, 5:54 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GraemeCA
Hi.

First off, please no sarcastic replies to this, along the lines of how could I possibly have failed something so simple (yes, I've read similar threads elsewhere).

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, got my Green Card/SSN through the middle of last year. Accordingly I went through the process of applying for my California Drivers License.

I passed the written test, no problem, and then, based on my valid UK driver's license, I was issued a Temporary License on the understanding that I could drive on that up until I'd passed the 'Behind-the-Wheel' test. I work full-time so as the DMV only seems to be open during work hours (no weekends/evenings) I've found it difficult to find an opportunity to take the 'Behind-the-Wheel' test. This in itself wasn't a problem as I was told that I could just renew the temporary license if needs be up until the time I could take the test (I renewed it several times and have been driving without any problems/issues, for the last five months).

Finally, I found some time off work to take the test. Having read on this forum, plus elsewhere, that the driving test in the US is generally a lot easier compared to the UK, I took the test with a huge degree of confidence. I've been driving for over 25 years, never had one single accident, bump or scrape, nor citation. I consider myself to be an extremely sensible and confident driver and can't even recall ever doing anything dangerous on any road anywhere which provoked other drivers to sound their horns, raise their fists or anything similar. Whilst in the UK, I'm certain I was actually the only Brit in the entire country who obeyed speed limits. Bottom-line, my experience and driving history would suggest that I'm a perfectly adequate driver and certainly not a menace on the road.

Prior to the test, as implied, I'd also been driving around California for the best part of six months - again, no accidents, bumps, scrapes, near-misses, just good, standard, sensible driving - not even a horn blasted at me in anger as I got used to the roads. I'm honestly a decent driver.

Anyway, I took the test, drove for 15 minutes around the streets of San Mateo, then arrived back at the DMV confident that I'd passed. I was then surprised alarmed to hear that I'd failed because at one point I'd committed a 'critical error'. Apparently at one point I switched lane without looking over my shoulder. Yes, I'm aware that this is a big part of the test and that it's standard driving procedure here, whereas back in the UK careful and judicious use of all mirrors is generally sufficient. The incident in question, though worthy of a fail, wasn't even dangerous as the road in front and behind me was empty and I'd checked all mirrors several times before I moved. But, yes, technically it was a fault and I didn't contest it. I accepted the 'fail' manfully and respectfully, on the understanding that I'd be more vigilant when retested.

However, what shocked me happened next. The girl who examined me then started muttering something along the lines that my temporary license would be taken away and that I'd have to get an 'Instruction Permit' with which I can only drive if accompanied by a licensed California driver over 25 years of age (!!??) She then pretty much jumped out of the car before I had time to question her, leaving me aghast and slightly confused. If I'd have nearly caused an accident or forced her to take the wheel or something like that then fine, so be it. But the supposed misdemeanour happened five minutes into the exam - she then let me drive for a further 10 minutes, during which I committed no more errors. It's not as if she hastily got me to drive back to the DMV fearful for her own life!?

Anyway, I then, as requested, went back into the offices, handed over my test result and enquired about a retest. This is where things got very confusing. Still in a state of shock at the prospect of being reduced to the same level as a 16 year old learner driver I asked the guy behind the counter if I now needed to drive 'accompanied'. He said no and that all I had to do was to make an appointment for a retest, and try again. Ironically their computer system was down at the time so I couldn't fix the appointment there and then, but he said I could phone later or try again online in the evening. I reiterated to him that having now failed my test could I still drive home 'unaccompanied'. He kind of looked at me like I was stupid and said 'of course'.

So, bottom-line, I don't know what the hell's going on. Yes, I should re-contact the DMV to confirm what's happening. Trouble is my temporary license doesn't expire until the end of the month, my retest is early next week, so part of me is thinking that until I hear/receive something 'official' from the DMV changing my license status I should just ask no questions and turn up at the appointed time for the re-test.

Of course I aim to be uber-vigilant next time round and make sure I look over shoulders when necessary (I wasn't failed on any other error) - thus I'm confident that second time round I'll pass no problem. However, until then I desperately need use of my car to both get to work and drop my kids off at school. We live out in the styx and public transport is extremely limited - I simply can't get by without a car, plus my wife works so she can't 'accompany' me in the car and we have no other friends/relatives nearby who can help out.

So, has any one else had a similar experience? Namely a Temporary License reduced to a beginners/instruction permit after a drive exam fail?

Thanks for any help/advice/anecdotes.
My hubby failed first time too (for switching lanes without being asked so he could let someone in who was trying to get out of the turn left lane).

He continued to drive on his temp licence with no issues until his retest.

Over-exaggerate every move when taking your test. My examiner passed me but told me some people wouldn't have as he could see I was looking each way, but not physically turning my head so my chin was on my shoulder in each direction.
Old Jan 19th 2012, 6:02 pm

Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond repute

I honestly just think it depends what mood they are in. My examiner told me afterwards that I'd passed with flying colours, but that I should remember to over-exaggerate my head moves. It hadn't bothered her, but it could have bothered another examiner.
I agree with the others, you've checked and been told you can still drive.
Old Jan 19th 2012, 6:03 pm
Account Closed

materialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently at one point I switched lane without looking over my shoulder. Yes, I'm aware that this is a big part of the test and that it's standard driving procedure here, whereas back in the UK careful and judicious use of all mirrors is generally sufficient.
Not so. In the UK you are expected to check over both shoulders before moving off, and to then look over the respective shoulder (left or right) before any change of direction (lane change, entering/leaving carriageway etc etc).
Old Jan 19th 2012, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

bilbos92 is a splendid one to beholdbilbos92 is a splendid one to beholdbilbos92 is a splendid one to beholdbilbos92 is a splendid one to beholdbilbos92 is a splendid one to beholdbilbos92 is a splendid one to beholdbilbos92 is a splendid one to beholdbilbos92 is a splendid one to beholdbilbos92 is a splendid one to beholdbilbos92 is a splendid one to beholdbilbos92 is a splendid one to behold

Hey don't feel so bad, I knew I was going to fail regardless when the examiner said...."I see that you are from the UK and you've been driving for many years....let's see what bad habits you've picked up!".

Then when he said "now as quickly as you can get over to the left" (when we had gone around the parking lot ) I followed his instruction, but apparently I was a little ....too fast......The smile on his face as he failed me would have blanked out a full moon.

I know that I'm a good driver (okay a better driver than 99.999% of the people behind the wheel over here) I took a big bag of shame home with me..

However here in PA, You can just a book a retest on the website. I took it two weeks later and I swear the car didn't get out of first gear......
Old Jan 19th 2012, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

hobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond repute

I passed the US test first time, but the examiner said I seemed to fly up to stop signs. Though I thought I was driving slow and deliberately, it probably was still and bit on the quick side compared to a 16-year old just starting out.

But half way through she was asking me to adjust the A/C, so clearly wasn't too worried about me driving one handed...
Old Jan 19th 2012, 7:58 pm
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't worry over it. It is my understanding/assumption that, once issued, the only individuals who have the authority to confiscate a license, permit etc is law enforcement. You fulfilled the requirements to obtain it in the first place. Besides, if something were to really occur whilst at the DMV, the examiner would have it on the paper which you handed in and you would have known then and there at the counter anything regarding your license etc. Her mutterings were probably subjective opinion of what could happen if you're not careful about your driving. Call up to confirm your test date and time but don't go into what happened previously; if there was a problem, let them say so.

Typically its a point deduction test system. You can check the mirrors all you want but that doesn't mean that you checked the blind spots.. (hence looking over the shoulders). A friend of mine was lectured about how he looked over shoulder prior to signalling, which is a no-no; other way round. A friend of mine's son was nearly failed over being occasionally too close to the car infront at traffic lights... the rule of thumb he was told was to be able to see the bottom of the tires of the car infront (however, the distance would change depending on how high you're sitting). I was nearly failed over parallel parking.

Refresh yourself by reading the manual prior to the re-test!
Old Jan 19th 2012, 8:48 pm
Are we there yet?

Trixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond repute

Book it as fast as you can.

I'm sure that I should have failed my test when I took mine, but I got a lenient tester. I broke the speed limit, and apparently I didn't move into the cycle lane when I should have (by a corner turning right) apparently, it stops a cyclist using the lane so the don't get side swiped when i asked her about it). I left too much room between me and the car in front of me (it was one of the railway blocks, and in the UK we wouldn't cross a solid white line)

Anyway, I passed. I'd book a driving lesson just so they can iron out the bad habits before you take it again.
Old Jan 19th 2012, 8:58 pm
Just Joined

B1zjet is just really niceB1zjet is just really niceB1zjet is just really niceB1zjet is just really niceB1zjet is just really niceB1zjet is just really niceB1zjet is just really niceB1zjet is just really nice

My own driving test and experience of the GA Department of Driving Services - was a 6 hour wait for the actual road test they 'fit' you in between the 'bookable on line' teen driver permits which is the only thing you can book the rest is turn up and wait. Over the two days I was as the DDS to take my test there was only one examiner and she took on average 20mins to do a test and the booked slots were 15 mins apart so go figure how anyone waiting to be tested was ever going to be 'fitted' in - one guy had been at the office 8 hours with his wife and three kids all under 5 yikes. Anyways my tale is having endured 5 hours waiting the site was closing for the night I was told to come back for 7-00am the next morning and advise them I should be a prioirty as I was from the day before, duly arriving at about 6-50am the line was 40 people long. Finally I got in got my sainsbury meat counter ticket and waited to be called, about 20 mins later I was at the counter advising I was a priorty for a road test and told to wait well the line outside on the booked driver permits got longer and longer the same 1 person tester taking 20mins per test and at anyone time 3 cars waiting - after 2 hours waiting and realising this was going to be futile I asked to see a supervisor and explained my tale of the past day and a half - she took my paperwork wrote on it in captial letters test now and told me to get my car bring it to the front of the line and give the examiner my paperwork. If looks could kill then I would be dead right now, the line of learner permits and parents waiting with their kids for their pre-booked slots was not pretty as I pulled to the front of the line. Now my fun really was about to begin as when the examiner saw me at the front came over and asked why I was at the front of the line having told her her super told me too - she retorted with well you better be the best driver ever cause I will fail you otherwise as you have p*ssed me off jumping the line. Off we went round the car park first was the emergency stop which was performed at a break neck speed to start of at 10mph - very good she said you controlled the stop well now I want you to back up in a straight line - OK very good - now I want you to drive over to those cones and stop over we went, where she then explained that for this exercise I should consider myself on the drive way of my home and that I have to reverse my car into my garage and the cones signified the width and length - easy I thought ok into reverse, look over shoulder and reverse into the space - simple mmm - nope on putting the car in park my examiner advises beautiful control of the car but I am subtracting 3 points from your score - why I ask - because you failed to indicate? indicate to whom I ask you said I was on my drive outside my own garage and I was to reverse into it - she then said I don't know that's just what its says in my examiner manual, you failed to do it so 3 points off. And remember she says I want to fail you! well the rest of the test was a breeze, parallel park into a space the size of 747 I grew up and passed my UK test in London 25 years ago I am used to fitting my car into a shoe box space. Then finally out onto the road where we drive 200 yards at 30mph she then tells me she has seen enough and to take her back to the test center as she is busy on arrival back she says dispite her best efforts she cannot find anything else to fault me with and say I have passed - I was then giving a temp paper license and waited 4 weeks for the plastic one -
Old Jan 19th 2012, 9:04 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by B1zjet
My own driving test and experience of the GA Department of Driving Services - was a 6 hour wait for the actual road test they 'fit' you in between the 'bookable on line' teen driver permits which is the only thing you can book the rest is turn up and wait. Over the two days I was as the DDS to take my test there was only one examiner and she took on average 20mins to do a test and the booked slots were 15 mins apart so go figure how anyone waiting to be tested was ever going to be 'fitted' in - one guy had been at the office 8 hours with his wife and three kids all under 5 yikes. Anyways my tale is having endured 5 hours waiting the site was closing for the night I was told to come back for 7-00am the next morning and advise them I should be a prioirty as I was from the day before, duly arriving at about 6-50am the line was 40 people long. Finally I got in got my sainsbury meat counter ticket and waited to be called, about 20 mins later I was at the counter advising I was a priorty for a road test and told to wait well the line outside on the booked driver permits got longer and longer the same 1 person tester taking 20mins per test and at anyone time 3 cars waiting - after 2 hours waiting and realising this was going to be futile I asked to see a supervisor and explained my tale of the past day and a half - she took my paperwork wrote on it in captial letters test now and told me to get my car bring it to the front of the line and give the examiner my paperwork. If looks could kill then I would be dead right now, the line of learner permits and parents waiting with their kids for their pre-booked slots was not pretty as I pulled to the front of the line. Now my fun really was about to begin as when the examiner saw me at the front came over and asked why I was at the front of the line having told her her super told me too - she retorted with well you better be the best driver ever cause I will fail you otherwise as you have p*ssed me off jumping the line. Off we went round the car park first was the emergency stop which was performed at a break neck speed to start of at 10mph - very good she said you controlled the stop well now I want you to back up in a straight line - OK very good - now I want you to drive over to those cones and stop over we went, where she then explained that for this exercise I should consider myself on the drive way of my home and that I have to reverse my car into my garage and the cones signified the width and length - easy I thought ok into reverse, look over shoulder and reverse into the space - simple mmm - nope on putting the car in park my examiner advises beautiful control of the car but I am subtracting 3 points from your score - why I ask - because you failed to indicate? indicate to whom I ask you said I was on my drive outside my own garage and I was to reverse into it - she then said I don't know that's just what its says in my examiner manual, you failed to do it so 3 points off. And remember she says I want to fail you! well the rest of the test was a breeze, parallel park into a space the size of 747 I grew up and passed my UK test in London 25 years ago I am used to fitting my car into a shoe box space. Then finally out onto the road where we drive 200 yards at 30mph she then tells me she has seen enough and to take her back to the test center as she is busy on arrival back she says dispite her best efforts she cannot find anything else to fault me with and say I have passed - I was then giving a temp paper license and waited 4 weeks for the plastic one -
Ever heard of a paragraph?
Old Jan 19th 2012, 9:06 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Temptation is so hard to resist...

Sorry about it not working out...welcome to BE though!

Just rebook and do the test as soon as, you shouldn't have a problem, though the insurance company might try and squirm out of paying if anything happens.

The test really is a case of just over exaggerated things, stop at stop signs, then stop at the stop line, then stop at the junction if they are staggered, kind of thing...that and don't speed and absolutely no wheel spin...even if you're driving in 6 inches of snow, which shouldn't be a issue out your way
Old Jan 19th 2012, 9:07 pm
Just Joined

B1zjet is just really niceB1zjet is just really niceB1zjet is just really niceB1zjet is just really niceB1zjet is just really niceB1zjet is just really niceB1zjet is just really niceB1zjet is just really nice

Originally Posted by N1cky
Ever heard of a paragraph?
Yes thanks - funny guy -

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.