Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

FA Cup Final

FA Cup Final

Old May 13th 2006, 8:16 pm
Just Joined

scouseian is on a distinguished road
Default Re: FA Cup Final

Another great day to be a Red but i was convinced it was over at 3-2, worth every penny of PPV
Old May 13th 2006, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

snorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

My husband was practically in tears just after half time when the PPV channel cut and we lost it all together. We rang comcast and they said there was a problem with the feed coming in to them.

Thank you, thank you, thank you mickmills for that link (karma on way) which enabled us to see the rest of the match even though the commentary was in another language
Old May 13th 2006, 9:34 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snorkmaiden
Thank you, thank you, thank you mickmills for that link (karma on way) which enabled us to see the rest of the match even though the commentary was in another language
Errr...if there's karma going, I plonked the link up originally and he posted it to answer someone else
Old May 13th 2006, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

snorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Errr...if there's karma going, I plonked the link up originally and he posted it to answer someone else
Fair enough Bob, Karma to you too
Old May 13th 2006, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

sanj2010 is just really nicesanj2010 is just really nicesanj2010 is just really nicesanj2010 is just really nicesanj2010 is just really nicesanj2010 is just really nicesanj2010 is just really nicesanj2010 is just really nicesanj2010 is just really nicesanj2010 is just really nice

I admire his restraint. If that had happened to me, I would have been smashing things!

Congrats to both sides for a thrilling game, even though the Hammers didn't win!

Originally Posted by snorkmaiden
My husband was practically in tears just after half time when the PPV channel cut and we lost it all together. We rang comcast and they said there was a problem with the feed coming in to them.

Old May 15th 2006, 2:48 am
2007 pred.league robbery

lee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond repute

All i know is that my heart cant take many more of these cup finals. I was watching via the live footy link.. it worked suprisingly well..but dropped with about 3 or 4 mins to go.. i was convinced it was over..and expected the feed to pop back up with the hammers lifting the cup..when it came back showing extra time i nearly passed out... fyi.. FSC is replaying it tuesday night at 8pm.. cant wait to see it again with some english commentary
Old May 15th 2006, 11:00 pm
No, it's toe-mart-o!

Chandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lee_in_nj
FSC is replaying it tuesday night at 8pm.. cant wait to see it again with some english commentary
Excellent news.
Old May 15th 2006, 11:21 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lee_in_nj
All i know is that my heart cant take many more of these cup finals. I was watching via the live footy link.. it worked suprisingly well..but dropped with about 3 or 4 mins to go.. i was convinced it was over..and expected the feed to pop back up with the hammers lifting the cup..when it came back showing extra time i nearly passed out... fyi.. FSC is replaying it tuesday night at 8pm.. cant wait to see it again with some english commentary
Thanks, I'll tell hubby. Should score me plenty of brownie points and I've got my eye on a gorgeous handbag. K for that if it will let me.
Old May 15th 2006, 11:32 pm
No, it's toe-mart-o!

Chandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant futureChandler has a brilliant future

It gets better. At 8 EST tonight (29 mins) you can watch Liverpool destroy Chelsea in the semi final.

PS Not the semi of last years CL when we destroyed them. But the semi of the FA Cup this year when we destoryed them. Just to clear any confusion
Old May 16th 2006, 1:20 am
2007 pred.league robbery

lee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond repute

..and west hams semi at 11pm. Go TIVO Go!
Old May 16th 2006, 12:32 pm

Elsie The Maid is an unknown quantity at this point

Isn't there a place called "The Locker room" for this sort of crap?
Old May 16th 2006, 2:23 pm
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickmills
I know what you mean. Trouble is sooochair isn't that big down here in Nashville.

I'm going to the USA vs morroco at the colleseum next tuesday - should be a good laugh

i expect to be 1 of 300 spectators in a 70k seater stadium
Old May 16th 2006, 4:05 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elsie The Maid
Isn't there a place called "The Locker room" for this sort of crap?
yeah, but that's for general sports chat, this is about where to watch it over here..
Old May 16th 2006, 5:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritGuyTN
I'm going to the USA vs morroco at the colleseum next tuesday - should be a good laugh

i expect to be 1 of 300 spectators in a 70k seater stadium
I'm going too with a couple of people from work, so thats at least 4 so far
Old May 16th 2006, 5:57 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickmills
I'm going too with a couple of people from work, so thats at least 4 so far
Friday 26th - take the day of work and get yourself up to chicago to watch Northern Ireland v Romania

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.