Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

F1 to H1 conversion outside USA

F1 to H1 conversion outside USA

Old Nov 17th 2003, 4:59 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 2
srramine is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking F1 to H1 conversion outside USA

Greetings !!!

Can you answer two of my questions which are not found in the consular website.

1)I have my F1 visa interview for doing M.S in USA. However,My H1-B is being processed in USA and am hopeful of getting it. Can i get my F1 visa converted to H1-B visa while staying out of USA ?

Please advice if the visa consulate can really convert F1 to H1 later.

2)Once you go to US with a H1 can we go to an university without converting it to F1 or should we get it converted to F1.

srramine is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.