Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

F1 Extension

F1 Extension

Old Jan 17th 2002, 1:36 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 20
peyej is an unknown quantity at this point


My wife and i would like to visit the usa for 5 months. First we would like to take a language course for 4 weeks and then we want to travel around for 4 months. Because of the school we have to apply for a FI visa. As far as i know with this visa you can only stay 60 days longer after the end of school in the usa.

Does someone has experience in extending the duration ? Where there any problems or did you had to provide special documents ?

Thanks a lot for your help and i wish you all a nice day



peyej is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.