Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

EXTREMELY URGENT, DEAN CHURM

EXTREMELY URGENT, DEAN CHURM

Old Jul 20th 2011, 8:58 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EXTREMELY URGENT, DEAN CHURM

Originally Posted by celticgrid
Wow! After 18 years you can still call on your MP for help? I am amazed, not that they suggest you do that, but that an MP does anything for you. Luck of the draw which one you get, I guess. Thanks for the clarification.
Yes, well contacting one and them pulling a finger out and doing anything are miles apart and that certainly is the luck of the draw
Old Jul 21st 2011, 5:55 pm
Just Joined

Sleepy1 is an unknown quantity at this point

My local MP in the UK sent me an email she recieved from Washington, my passport is ready and is being shipped overnight so I'll get it tomorrow!!!!

The Embassy sent an email to me too, I'll get it tomorrow, wow... emailed the MP Tuesday night and she sent an urgent email right away to Washington.

No more heart attacks!!!! Back to see my sister!!!!
Old Jul 21st 2011, 7:35 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sleepy1
No more heart attacks!!!! Back to see my sister!!!!
Glad to hear it got all sorted out.

Ian
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

BellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
It's 9 months or closer to expiration that any remaining time gets tacked on to the renewal.

Renewing with any more time than 9 months is lost on the renewal.
I just had a damaged passport with 5 years left on it replaced and they gave me an extra year on the new passport -- I was surprised! After the agony of getting it replaced it was a small nice surprise.
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 9:59 pm
Just Joined

Saw the UPS man coming up the driveway at 9AM, signed, sealed and delivered, hallelujah!
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 10:02 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sleepy1
Saw the UPS man coming up the driveway at 9AM, signed, sealed and delivered, hallelujah!
Excellent.

Time to cough up for the plane fare.
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 10:08 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Excellent.

Time to cough up for the plane fare.
LOL..yes!