Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Extreme Christians worse than Fundamental Muslims?

Extreme Christians worse than Fundamental Muslims?

Old Oct 26th 2005, 4:33 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Extreme Christians worse than Fundamental Muslims?

He claims Sweden is the land of sodomy!!

Hmmm..... married over 50 years and 13 kids and NEVER tried to talk the old lady into getting their brown wings. This guys definately a freak.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 4:37 am
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dgsyd1
I'm curious to know what part of "Love Thy Neighbour" this idiot and his followers have trouble understanding!
What I find amsuing and disturbing is this guy has decided that Sweden is the land of "Beastiality, sodomy and incest" and is planning a trip there to protest about the Royal Family who he claims are all homosexuals.
Because some redneck preacher from Kansas obviously has a great idea of whats going on in Sweden.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 4:40 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sarah
What I find amsuing and disturbing is this guy has decided that Sweden is the land of "Beastiality, sodomy and incest" and is planning a trip there to protest about the Royal Family who he claims are all homosexuals.
Because some redneck preacher from Kansas obviously has a great idea of whats going on in Sweden.
They needn't worry. He'll probably end up somewhere in Switzerland.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 4:54 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
They needn't worry. He'll probably end up somewhere in Switzerland.
...or, more worryingly, Swindon!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 5:38 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by dbj1000
...or, more worryingly, Swindon!

Just a thought here,

But if he is going to fly all the way to Sweden to complain and cause a stink about Homosexuals..............he's in for a shock when he orders his gin and tonic from the "nice boy" flight crew even before their off the departure gate.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dgsyd1
I'm curious to know what part of "Love Thy Neighbour" this idiot and his followers have trouble understanding!

Love thy neighbour ( in a hetrosexual manner of course )
Old Oct 26th 2005, 11:37 am
Just Joined

peyotino has a brilliant futurepeyotino has a brilliant futurepeyotino has a brilliant futurepeyotino has a brilliant futurepeyotino has a brilliant futurepeyotino has a brilliant futurepeyotino has a brilliant futurepeyotino has a brilliant future

Religious extremism, and hypocrisy are two very good reasons to live somewhere else. At least they were for me. Now I live in a christian country where I've never had somebody in my face trying to tell me how much god loves me.
There is something very wrong when people begin to contemplate the concept of "intelligent design", and try to pass it off as science.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 4:53 pm
Wurzel turned redneck

nxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by CarlM
You can also view his profile at this URL (Check out the web-address!!) http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/phelpsbio.html
Oh, the "God hates fags" loonball. 150 followers sounds a bit high, I read that his "church" was mostly just him and his family.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 4:55 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nxylas
Oh, the "God hates fags" loonball. 150 followers sounds a bit high, I read that his "church" was mostly just him and his family.
Arseholes like him tend to have big families and adhere to a different, er, moral code than the rest of us, so it still might be possible to have 150 followers and be related to them all at the same time.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

NeilW has much to be proud ofNeilW has much to be proud ofNeilW has much to be proud ofNeilW has much to be proud ofNeilW has much to be proud ofNeilW has much to be proud ofNeilW has much to be proud ofNeilW has much to be proud ofNeilW has much to be proud ofNeilW has much to be proud ofNeilW has much to be proud of

On his site there's pictures of his supporters picketing at various locations, the latest one has a woman holding a sign which reads "Your pastor is lying". Oh, the irony!