Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Excretory urges

Excretory urges

Old Sep 22nd 2011, 2:24 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Excretory urges

Originally Posted by tonrob
Well that's not strictly true, is it...?
There are euphenisms too ya know.........
Old Sep 22nd 2011, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

BellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs
There are euphenisms too ya know.........
I don't know what is worse -- that I saw a thread named "Excretory urges," or that I was compelled to click on it and read all this crap. Obviously I have no control over my bodily functions -- at least not over the finger that clicks the mouse.
Old Sep 22nd 2011, 7:24 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tarkak9
Did you contemplate this all day??

Whilst on hold with some customer service line, I had the call of nature coming in on the other line, suffice to say, I had to take it.... then it turned sorta like into a conference call. When they heard the flush, told them that I had to carry on with my business whilst waiting as I wasn't going to hang up just to call again and wait another 10 mins...
I can't believe the number of people who make phone calls when they are in a public crapper ... it's a disgusting habit.
Old Sep 23rd 2011, 2:00 am
BE Enthusiast

keira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond repute

There's nowt like a bit of toilet humor when one is having a slow and downright shitty day...no pun intended.

Thanks for the images that will never leave my head.
Old Sep 23rd 2011, 10:21 am
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving
I can't believe the number of people who make phone calls when they are in a public crapper ... it's a disgusting habit.
Some guy at work apparently dropped his mobile in the bog not long ago...
Old Sep 23rd 2011, 11:29 am
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonrob
This morning, as I was sat at my desk, progressing through the completion of my N-400, I was hit with a most violent and unexpected urge to visit the smallest room for, not to put too fine a point on it, a big, sloppy and somewhat explosive dump.

Has anyone else experienced sudden lavatorial pressings when faced with official documentation or other such serious matters?
[/I]
This is strangely true - but I have been present at a Bible study when someone wished to confess that every single time they read the Bible they suddenly get the powerful urge to have a poo. They wanted to know if any of the other members of the group experienced this, and what did it mean. To my astonishment other members of the group also admitted to this and it was decided upon that it may be an indication that God moves powerfully through us all in mysterious ways. I offered the possibility that perhaps - and I was just spit-balling here - that they just needed a poo. But no - the majority agreed that it was an extension of Jesus magically coming up with a loaf for everyone.

Which, metaphorically is a terrifying prospect.
Old Sep 23rd 2011, 1:35 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Herpes Simplex
This is strangely true - but I have been present at a Bible study when someone wished to confess that every single time they read the Bible they suddenly get the powerful urge to have a poo. They wanted to know if any of the other members of the group experienced this, and what did it mean. To my astonishment other members of the group also admitted to this and it was decided upon that it may be an indication that God moves powerfully through us all in mysterious ways. I offered the possibility that perhaps - and I was just spit-balling here - that they just needed a poo. But no - the majority agreed that it was an extension of Jesus magically coming up with a loaf for everyone.

Which, metaphorically is a terrifying prospect.
I always remember the discussion in the book Hawaii, about the problem the missionaries were having on the voyage to the islands. They were eating heavy meals but not working, so, they in turn had "issues". The best they could do was to walk up and down the ship doing what the sailors called "the missionary waltz."

I think of that when I would be out there across from Paula Deen's restaurant here, ESPECIALLY when the temps with the heat index were well into triple digits.