Eurovision

Old May 19th 2004, 2:57 am
100% Pure

DaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eurovision

Originally posted by Patrick
The king is dead, long live the king
Approach, you may kiss the hem of my garment if you wish.
Old May 19th 2004, 10:37 am
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by MCL
Study your grammar.

It is sad that you are so ignorant, but I guess that it is OK with you.
Would be quite ironic if you turned out to be an American preaching the correct use of written English and the correct terminology when describing another country

By the way, using OK instead of okay is not "Standard English".
Neither is using caps to highlight a word :lecture:
In other words you're a complete moron.
Old May 19th 2004, 10:56 am
madscientist

Originally posted by MCL
Study your grammar.

It is sad that you are so ignorant, but I guess that it is OK with you.

C'mon, ease up.

Old May 21st 2004, 6:40 pm
MCL
Just Joined

MCL is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't like to be proven wrong, do you?

Like it or not but Ukraine is spelled without "the" as it is not occupied by Russia any more. It is an independent country.

I am disappointed by your ignorance and overrated sense of superiority. Are you Russian by any chance? You sound like one.

Good day.
Old May 21st 2004, 6:42 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MCL

Like it or not but Ukraine is spelled without "the" as it is not occupied by Russia any more. It is an independent country.

I am disappointed by your ignorance and overrated sense of superiority. Are you Russian by any chance? You sound like one.

Good day.
jesus

We don't going around calling it Mockba instead of Moscow either.

Do you go around telling French people that London isn't Londres?

We call it Kiev instead of Kyiv too.
Old May 21st 2004, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Did this guy/girl seriously just join the board to correct someones grammar?. Geez, someone needs a life!.
Old May 21st 2004, 6:48 pm
MCL
Just Joined

If you are so ignorant, go ahead and call it Kiev.

Proper spelling is Kyiv.

Have you ever wondered why Peking became Beijing all of a sudden? ("Beijing was also known as Peking by the Western world before 1949" -- http://www.beijingpage.com/)
Old May 21st 2004, 6:50 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MCL

Proper spelling is Kyiv.

Have you ever wondered why Peking became Beijing all of a sudden? ("Beijing was also known as Peking by the Western world before 1949" -- http://www.beijingpage.com/)
the thing is, Ukraine or The Ukraine.........we don't care.
Old May 21st 2004, 6:52 pm
MCL
Just Joined

If you do not care, why do you care to read this and respond?
You care to show your western superiority, don't you?
Old May 21st 2004, 6:57 pm
@matthewb76

Originally posted by MCL
If you do not care, why do you care to read this and respond?
You care to show your western superiority, don't you?
I care because you flamed my friend for no reason.

And for feeling superior over the Ukraine, it's not hard after the runaway inflation and economic turmoil of the Kravchuk regime.
Old May 21st 2004, 6:57 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eurovision

Originally posted by Patrick
Oh and I studied my grammar, she justs farts a lot and talks about the war.
Well Patrick you finally made me laugh.

One really sad thing about it all is the way the (can I call them 'the') Irish have held a post mortem as to why the? UK were the only ones to give them any points. Apparently they are debating if they will ever win again.
My verdict? Not until you become the FYR Ireland. But who gives a fluck.
Old May 22nd 2004, 2:09 am
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by MCL
Depends on the situation. Ordinarily if the subject is about putting the word "the" before the name of a third world country then It's more a question of "don't give a f**k about being wrong do you?" It's debatable if you're even right...I couldn’t give two hoots either way.
Originally posted by MCL
Nice...still don't give a f**k though
Originally posted by MCL
Good day.
10 seconds to spot the irony folks!
Not Russian...I'm actually from THE Ukraine
Old May 22nd 2004, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by MCL

Proper spelling is Kyiv.

Nope never cared & for the record, it was still Peking Duck in the chinky I went to in Warrington
Old May 22nd 2004, 12:33 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by MCL
Proper spelling is Kyiv.

Really? I thought it was Ки́їв
Old May 22nd 2004, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

LMAO well said !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.