Eurovision

Old May 16th 2004, 1:28 am
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Eurovision

Won by the Ukraine.
UK in 16th place...it's an improvement on last year. Terrible show, but compulsive viewing...if only for Terry Wogans unpolitically correct views on the other countries
Old May 16th 2004, 11:50 am
Ben
BE Enthusiast

Ben has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond repute

Don't get it over here but would have like to have seen it.

So next year it will be in the Ukraine. Great
Old May 16th 2004, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

U can get Ken Bruce's Radio 2 commentary for the next week on BBC Radio online, if and only if u are truly desperate !
Old May 16th 2004, 9:03 pm
Just Joined

kika is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, call me sad - I watched part of it on the net, great Saturday afternoon viewing!!!!
Old May 16th 2004, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by kika
Hey, call me sad - I watched part of it on the net, great Saturday afternoon viewing!!!!

SAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 17th 2004, 12:14 pm
Ben
BE Enthusiast

Ben has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not that desparate!
Old May 17th 2004, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

Cheeky Mouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by kika

Me too!! I was so excited! My poor Canadian boyfriend looked totally bemused!

Thank the lord for the internet!
Old May 18th 2004, 12:18 am
MCL
Just Joined

MCL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Eurovision

Won by UKRAINE, not "the Ukraine", and next year will be in Ukraine, not "the Ukraine".
Old May 18th 2004, 1:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MCL
Won by UKRAINE, not "the Ukraine", and next year will be in Ukraine, not "the Ukraine".
Are you Terry Wogan in disguise?
Old May 18th 2004, 10:02 am
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sad ******, I bet he signed up just to post that lol
Old May 18th 2004, 6:32 pm
MCL
Just Joined

MCL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by jambo_2004
Sad ******, I bet he signed up just to post that lol

Study your grammar.

It is sad that you are so ignorant, but I guess that it is OK with you.
Old May 18th 2004, 6:46 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MCL
Study your grammar.

It is sad that you are so ignorant, but I guess that it is OK with you.
I think it's more to the point that he couldn't give a monkeys chuff about The Ukraine or any other godforesaken ex-USSR shytehole.
Come to think of it neither could I.

welcome to British Expats.
Old May 18th 2004, 9:37 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MCL
surely it was won by an ukrainian as Ukraine is a country and as a land mass cannot in itself win a singing competition. So next year it will be hosted by the Ukrainians (as a people) in the Ukraine (as in the country of Ukraine).

I am the king Pedantic, Lord of all the Pedantics and anally retentive arseholes in the entire world. Long live the King!

Oh and I studied my grammar, she justs farts a lot and talks about the war.
Old May 19th 2004, 12:41 am
100% Pure

DaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Patrick
surely it was won by an ukrainian as Ukraine is a country and as a land mass cannot in itself win a singing competition. So next year it will be hosted by the Ukrainians (as a people) in the Ukraine (as in the country of Ukraine).

I am the king Pedantic, Lord of all the Pedantics and anally retentive arseholes in the entire world. Long live the King!

Oh and I studied my grammar, she justs farts a lot and talks about the war.
Did you mean to write Lord of all the Pedants?
Old May 19th 2004, 2:07 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by DaveC
Did you mean to write Lord of all the Pedants?
The king is dead, long live the king

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.