Reload this Page >

Euro 2004 Help!

Euro 2004 Help!

Old Jun 13th 2004, 5:29 am
Arizona Sun Devil

timshaw2206 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Euro 2004 Help!

Hey Guys,

I'm in Chandler AZ, and moved over here from Sheffield in the UK. There is a pub showing England's Euro 2004 games, but this is at the far side of Phoenix from me, and I would prefer to be able to watch the game from the comfort of my home. As my Cable supplier Cox is not allowed to show England games, and is instead just showing other matches with Setanta on Satellite showing games for $20 each, does anyone know of any internet feeds which will be showing the games live? My best bet upto now is listening on the BBCs website to Radio 5 Live, but i would prefer to watch the game.

Thanks!

Tim
Old Jun 13th 2004, 11:31 am
Banned

JulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to all

$20 per game is a rip-off, but welcome to our world. Just round up a few mates and all chip in. I did the pub thing with the last world cup, was fun, but a couple of weeks of being pissed by 10am took a lot of recovering from.
Old Jun 13th 2004, 12:36 pm
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Euro 2004 Help!

Originally posted by timshaw2206
Hey Guys,

I'm in Chandler AZ, and moved over here from Sheffield in the UK. There is a pub showing England's Euro 2004 games, but this is at the far side of Phoenix from me, and I would prefer to be able to watch the game from the comfort of my home. As my Cable supplier Cox is not allowed to show England games, and is instead just showing other matches with Setanta on Satellite showing games for $20 each, does anyone know of any internet feeds which will be showing the games live? My best bet upto now is listening on the BBCs website to Radio 5 Live, but i would prefer to watch the game.

Thanks!

Tim
Haven't you checked in the British Football thread yet ?
Old Jun 13th 2004, 5:51 pm
Arizona Sun Devil

I had a browse through the football thread, but didn't see what I was looking for... I will take another look now..

What did people come up with in there as the best way to watch?

Cheers

Tim
Old Jun 13th 2004, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Direct TV is showing it for $ 19.95 per gamed ppv
Old Jun 13th 2004, 6:39 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
Direct TV is showing it for $ 19.95 per gamed ppv
They are showing the ITV feed with Des, Gareth, Sir Bobby, Terry and all - if anything is going to make you homesick it will be watching Des, how sportscasting should be done!
Old Jun 13th 2004, 7:25 pm
Ben
BE Enthusiast

Ben has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond repute

Listening to radio 5 right now and flippin brilliant
Old Jun 13th 2004, 7:36 pm
Arizona Sun Devil

Yep! Get in! I didn't think Lampard was going to do much for us at the Euros, but looks like i was wrong
Old Jun 13th 2004, 8:05 pm
LAL
Mad Geordie Spaniard

LAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud of
Default footie

Watching the footie at work brought my old portie in!! Rooney is a thug and wants to keep his temper in check!!!
Sir Bobby is a laugh, I am proud that he has remembered all the players names so far...
Proud to a Toon Fan and England Fan, worst is we could end up playing Spain if we go thru and that would be awful..

But they are playing well and hopefully they wont let Thierry score!!!
Old Jun 13th 2004, 8:14 pm
LAL
Mad Geordie Spaniard

LAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud of
Default penalty

BECKHAM MISSED WE NEEDED SHEARER!!!
Old Jun 13th 2004, 8:15 pm
Arizona Sun Devil

Gutted!! That could have sealed things for a great win!
Old Jun 13th 2004, 8:17 pm
LAL
Mad Geordie Spaniard

Default footie

Watching the footie at work brought my old portie in!! Rooney is a thug and wants to keep his temper in check!!!
Sir Bobby is a laugh, I am proud that he has remembered all the players names so far...
Proud to a Toon Fan and England Fan, worst is we could end up playing Spain if we go thru and that would be awful..

But they are playing well and hopefully they wont let Thierry score!!!
Old Jun 13th 2004, 8:39 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

what the heck happened there, we was robbed!!!
Old Jun 13th 2004, 8:48 pm
Ben
BE Enthusiast

Ben has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe it! They totally messed it up

They better win the next two!
Old Jun 13th 2004, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Cox digital cable showed the game Tim. I caught the second half for $19.95 on channel 500. Seemed like money well spent until the 91st minute.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.