Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Entering the USA with a Criminal Record

Entering the USA with a Criminal Record

Old Jan 8th 2006, 7:14 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Entering the USA with a Criminal Record

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Probably because it would be interesting if you expressed you beliefs to natives of the southern states.
Well I'd buy tickets.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 7:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Playing with the newbies again, guys?
Old Jan 8th 2006, 7:22 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Playing with the newbies again, guys?

They ARE wicked, aren't they!

I say they deserve a good sp4nking9
Old Jan 8th 2006, 7:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
They ARE wicked, aren't they!

I say they deserve a good sp4nking9
Well as long as I'm not the one they're roasting.....I'll just sit back and watch. Maybe learn some strategy for the next time.

Otherwise spanking is good too.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 7:41 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by TruBrit
LMAO oh go on say some more...lol
I wonder why Lawyers are called that here but called "Solicitors" in the UK? I have seen more ambulance chasing TV advert soliciting here than I ever did in the UK.

Degenerate self serving selfish corrupt legal ponces. All of them are just judges with "L" plates and the judges are no better. Judges (UK) are usually gin sodden old dodderers with not the slightest f**king clue about the real world.

All that propaganda on ridiculous movies and TV about Lawyers wanting to uphold "Justice" and "The Law"....what a load of complete f**king bollocks. They're doing it for the Porshe's, the Rolex, The trophy wife with false tits and a single figure I.Q, The big house with dinner parties for other scum sucking Lawyers so they can suck up to being a full partner in the firm. In short, they are just in it because it's a licence to print money. A licence to bullshit some poor bunch of asbestos poisoned miners into thinking they will get a whopping big compensation settlement, only for them to purposely drag it out until half are dead, the rest are dying and then tell them to settle at the first petty offer and then take that amount in legal fee's leaving the poor f**kers with nothing.

Then there's the other type of Lawyers. The ones that represent and defend nonce cases like Micheal jackson, Gary Glitter and all the other child molesters. Actually stand in front of TV cameras defending these sicko's. No amount of money would make me support/defend these people.
"If you are not with us you are against us"........funny how that quote serve's a few more purposes than it was intended for.

That also includes the ones that have adverts for Immigration services on the header and footer of some BE threads.

$150 an hour minimum and anything up to $750 and hour for big corporate Lawyers. Bigger thieves than those they are representing.

Lawyers...I shit 'em.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 8:44 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rushman
I wonder why Lawyers.....
Lawyers...I shit 'em.

You're not keen on them then?
Old Jan 8th 2006, 8:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hmmm.....its not completely clear. But, I'm wondering, is there anyone/thing/whatever that Rushman really likes? Besides souped up cars?
Old Jan 8th 2006, 8:49 am
Account Closed

Not overly, no.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 8:49 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Hmmm.....its not completely clear. But, I'm wondering, is there anyone/thing/whatever that Rushman really likes? Besides souped up cars?
Loads of things, you're just not likely to ever be one of them
Old Jan 8th 2006, 8:56 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Err, I wouldn't be so sure about that one Seamus.
Try to have a reasoned debate with a lot of yanks about any remotely emotive subject at your peril.

Freedom of speach my arse
Ain't that the truth! Having a debate with someone who never knew that anything outside of the States exists is pretty difficult, actually scratch that, it's impossible.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 8:56 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Rushman for president
Old Jan 8th 2006, 9:01 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Rushman for president
I approve this message
Old Jan 8th 2006, 9:03 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rushman
I approve this message
You should get a lawyer to look it over really just to be safe.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 9:05 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Is Amerlisa your running mate?
Old Jan 8th 2006, 9:13 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Your running over Amerlisa mate?
Tempting, but no.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.