Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Entering the USA with a Criminal Record

Entering the USA with a Criminal Record

Old Jan 8th 2006, 4:39 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Entering the USA with a Criminal Record

Originally Posted by TruBrit
Morning, the poster goes on to say 'you can stay within the law and still do good work'...maybe you missed that bit....
Morning, no I saw it but was too busy get pissed right off that a lawyer was supporting the actions of tresspassers causing criminal damage to a legal (but abhorrent) event.

These are the people that tell us not to take the law into our own hands...."and that the man that defends himself has a fool for a client".

I suppose now I'll be told that his/her personal opinions don't conflict with his/her profession....Like f**k it doesn't.

I now have a kids birthday party to hide from but i will resume my rantings on this subject this afternoon.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 4:40 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rushman
OK I will:

Lawyers are all monkey bastard gobshite, muthafukin sons and daughters of bitches with no moral conscience or scruples, greedy pigs feeding from the trogh of human suffering (physical and mental), lying two faced, double crossing smug ****s

but its nothing personal

LMAO oh go on say some more...lol
Old Jan 8th 2006, 5:03 am
Just Joined

Seamus Beoirgra is just really niceSeamus Beoirgra is just really niceSeamus Beoirgra is just really niceSeamus Beoirgra is just really niceSeamus Beoirgra is just really niceSeamus Beoirgra is just really niceSeamus Beoirgra is just really niceSeamus Beoirgra is just really niceSeamus Beoirgra is just really niceSeamus Beoirgra is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ray
The Met still list it at as £10..you got robbed ......
http://www.met.police.uk/dataprotection/faq.htm#cost
How ironic...
Old Jan 8th 2006, 5:05 am
Just Joined

Seamus Beoirgra is just really niceSeamus Beoirgra is just really niceSeamus Beoirgra is just really niceSeamus Beoirgra is just really niceSeamus Beoirgra is just really niceSeamus Beoirgra is just really niceSeamus Beoirgra is just really niceSeamus Beoirgra is just really niceSeamus Beoirgra is just really niceSeamus Beoirgra is just really nice

Originally Posted by London7
Seamus,
Just wanted to say i am so pleased that you got your visa and how nice of you to think of others and take the time to type that very useful info.
personally, i think people like you that are willing to save something so vunerable should be given a medal.
hunt sabs are my heroes. having seen a hunt in action and the terrible cruelty inflicted on foxes, i cant express enough how people like you should be praised.
wish i had the guts to do it, i ama lawyer so cannot risk the criminal record.
dont listen to negative crap on here, plenty of americans are anti hunting, look at the PETA campaigns.
never give up your beliefs, you can stay within the law and still do good work.
congrats again
Thanks London. Yes, it does not really help anyone to be banged up so I am very much committed to legal ways to pursue my beliefs.

Of course in the UK hunting foxes with dogs is now completely illegal so it is less of an issue. Now it is the hunters breaking the law.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 5:07 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Not planning on moving to Florida are you...although come to think of it it could be entertaining to see you attempt to sabotage a hunt here, albeit briefly.
I'm not moving anywhere.
Hunters who hunt with guns in the USA appear to do a good job of sabotaging themselves so I will happily leave that alone
Old Jan 8th 2006, 5:07 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Seamus Beoirgra
Of course in the UK hunting foxes with dogs is now completely illegal so it is less of an issue. Now it is the hunters breaking the law.
What is the State of your intending visit ...
Old Jan 8th 2006, 5:09 am
Just Joined

[QUOTE=rushman]Morning, no I saw it but was too busy get pissed right off that a lawyer was supporting the actions of tresspassers causing criminal damage to a legal (but abhorrent) event.
[QUOTE]

I was not convicted of criminal damage.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 5:11 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ray
What is the State of your intending visit ...
Why?

I wonder what the responses would be if I had been convicted for speeding?

How much of your time on holiday do you spend pursuing your political beliefs?
I tend to use none of my time doing that.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 5:23 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Why?
Why not !!

Speeding has no effect on me ..

We don't have holidays in the US..
Old Jan 8th 2006, 5:29 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Why?

Probably because it would be interesting if you expressed you beliefs to natives of the southern states.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 5:30 am
Ray

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Probably because it would be interesting if you expressed you beliefs to natives of the southern states.
I expect he is a city boy....
Old Jan 8th 2006, 5:31 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ray
Why not !!
Speeding has no effect on me ..
We don't have holidays in the US..
Why do you wish to know what State I am visiting?

Speeding has no effect on you?
Keep your fingers crossed that it remains the case. Speeding kills hundreds of people ever year.

I did not mention the US specifically, just holidays in general.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 5:57 am
Ray

Why do you wish to know what State I am visiting?
Actually... I don't give a toss ... Now I am just bored with you ...
Old Jan 8th 2006, 6:23 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ray
Actually... I don't give a toss ... Now I am just bored with you ...
Bored enough to reply
Old Jan 8th 2006, 6:32 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Bored enough to reply

Obviously not

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.