Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Entering the USA with a Criminal Record

Entering the USA with a Criminal Record

Old Jan 7th 2006, 2:34 pm
Just Joined

Seamus Beoirgra is just really niceSeamus Beoirgra is just really niceSeamus Beoirgra is just really niceSeamus Beoirgra is just really niceSeamus Beoirgra is just really niceSeamus Beoirgra is just really niceSeamus Beoirgra is just really niceSeamus Beoirgra is just really niceSeamus Beoirgra is just really niceSeamus Beoirgra is just really nice
Default Re: Entering the USA with a Criminal Record

Originally Posted by Rete
Thanks for the good information. Can I persuade you to repost it on the US immigration forum. There are always questions there regarding how to get a visa if you a criminal record. Many of the posters are from the UK and this would be helpful to them.
Rete
Done.
I also posted it on the Visa forum too
Old Jan 7th 2006, 3:12 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Seamus Beoirgra
Yes, it has gone up to £20, or perhaps they were just ripping me off??
The Met still list it at as £10..you got robbed ......

http://www.met.police.uk/dataprotection/faq.htm#cost
Old Jan 7th 2006, 4:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

London7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rete
Thanks for the good information. Can I persuade you to repost it on the US immigration forum. There are always questions there regarding how to get a visa if you a criminal record. Many of the posters are from the UK and this would be helpful to them.

Rete
Seamus,
Just wanted to say i am so pleased that you got your visa and how nice of you to think of others and take the time to type that very useful info.
personally, i think people like you that are willing to save something so vunerable should be given a medal.
hunt sabs are my heroes. having seen a hunt in action and the terrible cruelty inflicted on foxes, i cant express enough how people like you should be praised.
wish i had the guts to do it, i ama lawyer so cannot risk the criminal record.
dont listen to negative crap on here, plenty of americans are anti hunting, look at the PETA campaigns.
never give up your beliefs, you can stay within the law and still do good work.
congrats again
Old Jan 8th 2006, 12:49 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by London7
Seamus,
Just wanted to say i am so pleased that you got your visa and how nice of you to think of others and take the time to type that very useful info.
personally, i think people like you that are willing to save something so vunerable should be given a medal.
hunt sabs are my heroes. having seen a hunt in action and the terrible cruelty inflicted on foxes, i cant express enough how people like you should be praised.
dont listen to negative crap on here, plenty of americans are anti hunting, look at the PETA campaigns.
congrats again

Not planning on moving to Florida are you...although come to think of it it could be entertaining to see you attempt to sabotage a hunt here, albeit briefly.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 2:26 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Not planning on moving to Florida are you...although come to think of it it could be entertaining to see you attempt to sabotage a hunt here, albeit briefly.
I'd give him 3 minutes 33 seconds at it ...
Old Jan 8th 2006, 2:33 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray

Don't tell me your arthritis is slowing you down Ray
Old Jan 8th 2006, 2:38 am
Ray

Originally Posted by Thydney
Don't tell me your arthritis is slowing you down Ray
Age is a terrible thing ... but I like to play with them for a few minutes first
I have to get there before the sheriff ...he likes to play as well ...
Old Jan 8th 2006, 2:38 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Seamus,

congrats again
here here, well said seamus...cheers
Old Jan 8th 2006, 3:21 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Seamus Beoirgra
I am pretty relaxed about other people telling me things I don't agree with. I am sure most Americans are the same.
Err, I wouldn't be so sure about that one Seamus.
Try to have a reasoned debate with a lot of yanks about any remotely emotive subject at your peril.

Freedom of speach my arse
Old Jan 8th 2006, 3:58 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ray
LOL. Just spotted your new Tag line "Shallow and Prejudiced". Is this because you dont like the ol' tattoos?
Old Jan 8th 2006, 4:05 am
Ray

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
LOL. Just spotted your new Tag line "Shallow and Prejudiced". Is this because you dont like the ol' tattoos?
On that particular subject it seems I am ...
Old Jan 8th 2006, 4:20 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Seamus,
congrats again
You would praise someone that blatantly breaks the law and YOU are a (spineless) lawyer?

Typical!!! The spineless lawyer bit is par for the course in your chosen field but actually praising someone that breaks the law????? Work a bit slack at the moment is it, That you have to endorse people breaking the law for a bit of work?.......Judging by your ethics I'm not the least bit suprised.

It's lawyers like you that make me wish you were all rounded up and shot against a wall. Spineless, money grabbing, scum sucking, blood sucking, immoral, greedy, lying f**kers the lot of ya.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 4:21 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
You would praise someone that blatantly breaks the law and YOU are a (spineless) lawyer?

Typical!!! The spineless lawyer bit is par for the course in your chosen field but actually praising someone that breaks the law????? Work a bit slack at the moment is it, That you have to endorse people breaking the law for a bit of work?.......Judging by your ethics I'm not the least bit suprised.

It's lawyers like you that make me wish you were all rounded up and shot against a wall. Spineless, money grabbing, scum sucking, blood sucking, immoral, greedy, lying f**kers the lot of ya.
Now tell us what you really think
Old Jan 8th 2006, 4:32 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rushman

Morning, the poster goes on to say 'you can stay within the law and still do good work'...maybe you missed that bit....
Old Jan 8th 2006, 4:34 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Now tell us what you really think
OK I will:

Lawyers are all monkey bastard gobshite, muthafukin sons and daughters of bitches with no moral conscience or scruples, greedy pigs feeding from the trough of human suffering (physical and mental), lying two faced, double crossing smug ****s

but its nothing personal

Last edited by rushman; Jan 8th 2006 at 4:41 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.