Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The English Touch

The English Touch

Old Jul 26th 2004, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute
Default The English Touch

An idea for those of you who want to add an english touch to your home
Attached Thumbnails The English Touch-pic-2.jpg  
Old Jul 26th 2004, 6:43 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

that is so wrong
Old Jul 26th 2004, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by manc1976
that is so wrong
LOL

I found it on Ebay... it didn't say if it was new or not
kidding aside... they do have some old classics converted to NSTC... carry on movies etc.

stores.ebay.com/BritShoppe

Ash
Old Jul 26th 2004, 6:48 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

isn't it kinda unpatriotic to put your ass matter on the flag?
Old Jul 26th 2004, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

isn't it kinda unpatriotic to put your ass matter on the flag?
Well it ain't something I would want in my bathroom... I just found it amusing when I found it... amazing some of the things you can do with the flag

Ash
Old Jul 26th 2004, 7:31 pm
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

I dunno...the thing you would be doing may remind you of why you left the country...so that's a plus.
Old Jul 26th 2004, 11:01 pm
@matthewb76

Originally posted by Ash UK/US
LOL

I found it on Ebay...
May I aks what you were looking for to chance upon a fine piece of toiletry?
Old Jul 27th 2004, 3:20 am
BE Forum Addict

May I aks what you were looking for to chance upon a fine piece of toiletry?
I did a web search for some English comedy shows in NSTC (Harry Enfield and Chums) and they had them listed on their ebay shop so while I was there I looked at what else they were selling... I just found the toilet seat amusing... I wonder if old Lizzy (the Queen) has one. That site also sells duvet covers, umbrellas and mugs etc... gotta admit the seat is hmmm 'different'

Ash
Old Jul 27th 2004, 3:36 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jambo_2004
I dunno...the thing you would be doing may remind you of why you left the country...so that's a plus.
Masturbating??????
Old Jul 27th 2004, 7:31 am
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Patrick
Masturbating??????
You left England cos you're a wanker? Yeah I guess that could also work pat
Old Jul 27th 2004, 2:43 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jambo_2004
You left England cos you're a wanker? Yeah I guess that could also work pat
LOL

Ash, the link doesn't work, there's no URL.
Old Jul 27th 2004, 6:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by ladyofthelake
LOL

Ash, the link doesn't work, there's no URL.
I will just copy and paste it... see if this works for you

http://stores.ebay.com/BritShoppe

Ash
Old Jul 27th 2004, 6:20 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

I will just copy and paste it... see if this works for you

http://stores.ebay.com/BritShoppe

Ash
Doh! I guess I could've worked out where to find it, eh?

Thanks for that, I've got a hankering to watch some old comedies.
Old Jul 27th 2004, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by ladyofthelake
Doh! I guess I could've worked out where to find it, eh?

Thanks for that, I've got a hankering to watch some old comedies.
Yeah...I thought about buying some of the carry on movies... I used to love those... good old british comedy at its best.

Ash
Old Jul 27th 2004, 7:20 pm
"Ted You Big Bollocks"

justboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The English Touch

An idea for those of you who want to add an english touch to your home

Don't mean to be picky but that would be 'British' touch...after the UNion Jack is the flag of the UK and not England.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.