Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

English food in the USA mostly Sausages

English food in the USA mostly Sausages

Old Apr 7th 2011, 11:06 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: English food in the USA mostly Sausages

Originally Posted by Alice73
They look delish!!!!
Proper Bo, I tell thee!
Old Apr 7th 2011, 11:30 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonrob
They any good then?

The morning star breakfast ones are pretty nice, but they don't have that satisfying crunch to the skin.
Old Apr 7th 2011, 11:37 pm
Forum Regular

pTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bob
They any good then?

The morning star breakfast ones are pretty nice, but they don't have that satisfying crunch to the skin.
I was a big fan of Richmond Irish Recipe sausages back in the UK, Tommy Moloney's make a good representation of those.
Old Apr 8th 2011, 7:14 pm
Just Joined

chrisrodac is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello
You may get all your choice in some of the restaurants of Vermont, California and all over the USA.
Old Apr 8th 2011, 11:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pTeronaut
I was a big fan of Richmond Irish Recipe sausages back in the UK, Tommy Moloney's make a good representation of those.
Cool, do Tommy Moloney's deliver anywhere in the US do you know, never heard of them but I'm having a look just now - interesting stuff this, spending my Friday evening, talking about bangers - just about sums up my life
Old Apr 8th 2011, 11:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, looked on the website and I've answered my own question and the transit to CT is only a day - think I'll give them a go so thanks for that!!
Old Apr 9th 2011, 12:41 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brat1
Sorry, looked on the website and I've answered my own question and the transit to CT is only a day - think I'll give them a go so thanks for that!!
there's a few places that'll ship within a day to CT...there's a couple places in MA....so might be worth seeing who has the best price
Old Apr 9th 2011, 2:03 am
Forum Regular

pTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bob
there's a few places that'll ship within a day to CT...there's a couple places in MA....so might be worth seeing who has the best price
Yep, it seems that the many of the English style meat producers in the US, are in the East coast, New England areas.
Old Apr 9th 2011, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

flbrit59 is just really niceflbrit59 is just really niceflbrit59 is just really niceflbrit59 is just really niceflbrit59 is just really niceflbrit59 is just really niceflbrit59 is just really niceflbrit59 is just really nice

Let us know if they're any good
Old Apr 9th 2011, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by flbrit59
Let us know if they're any good
They're looking for over $11 shipping for a 5lb box of sausages - do you think that's good or am I being stingy????
Old Apr 9th 2011, 11:40 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

They're looking for over $11 shipping for a 5lb box of sausages - do you think that's good or am I being stingy????
that's not to bad going...
Old Apr 10th 2011, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

paulinespens will become famous soon enoughpaulinespens will become famous soon enough

I got some Bacon, Sausage, Black and White Pudding during christmas It takes 2 days for the stuff to get here via UPS ground shipping.

The packaging comes in Dry Ice and arrived nice and cold too. Considering the effort of the packaging I don't think $11 is too bad.
Old Apr 10th 2011, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks guys, remember I'm a stingy Scottish person NOT!! I think $11 is quite good too so I'm going to give them a go - will report back
Old Apr 11th 2011, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

aceastwood is a jewel in the roughaceastwood is a jewel in the roughaceastwood is a jewel in the roughaceastwood is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by geeandtee
I think those two words are mutually exclusive.
During the 8 years I was in the U.S. I never found a decent brat.
Each to their own, but I like the Kroger Beer Brats better than the name brands. And cooked on the grill - I have come across people boiling brats, and they are disgusting.
Old Apr 12th 2011, 12:04 am
Banned

spaniola has a brilliant futurespaniola has a brilliant futurespaniola has a brilliant futurespaniola has a brilliant futurespaniola has a brilliant futurespaniola has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by aceastwood
Each to their own, but I like the Kroger Beer Brats better than the name brands. And cooked on the grill - I have come across people boiling brats, and they are disgusting.
I agree . just taste so much better ..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.