Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

English bacon and banger's

Wikiposts

English bacon and banger's

Old May 2nd 2005, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: English bacon and banger's

Originally Posted by woodsey
I would say not, nowhere seems to ever cut it that thin..you can buy streaky but its not the same. I'm actually glad I don't have to eat English bacon anymore, your stuff is much nicer.
i wish those were brains too,english(danish) bacon is way superior to the US stuff,just eat the breakfast ham slices in the US in stead,just kidding about the brains
Old May 3rd 2005, 3:32 am
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chukka
i dint say i cant type,i sed im a slow typer,but im a f........ good bricklayer,lol

I need someone to help build me a garage using cinderblock walls

whats your daily rate?
Old May 3rd 2005, 6:42 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BritGuyTN
I need someone to help build me a garage using cinderblock walls

whats your daily rate?
well i should be in the states by the end of june fingers x'd,buti'll be in boston,so to travel to tennessee would be quite pricey plus i have no green card
Old May 3rd 2005, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

USBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond repute

HMMOG - that place is fantastically expensive.... we found a couple of shops not far from us in woodland hills that between them fulfill all my english food needs

8lb Pork roast with crackling = $10... this would be roughly $50 at that place....
pataks curry past = $3
digestives = $3 (large pack)
Heinz beans $2/large tin
bacon - can't remember.. but its cheap and not americanised (sugared)
Old May 3rd 2005, 7:27 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

well i should be in the states by the end of june fingers x'd,buti'll be in boston,so to travel to tennessee would be quite pricey plus i have no green card
green card? bwahahahahahahahaha

You and lovely wife take a trip to Tennessee and to Texas; I need some work doing.... and we then give a gift for your friendly kindness to your lovely wife as one is allowed to give $10,000 to someone without having to declare gift tax.

Now, you see, you know us personally so you would be honoured to do the work and we'd be very grateful.
Old May 3rd 2005, 7:28 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by USBound
HMMOG - that place is fantastically expensive.... we found a couple of shops not far from us in woodland hills that between them fulfill all my english food needs

8lb Pork roast with crackling = $10... this would be roughly $50 at that place....
pataks curry past = $3
digestives = $3 (large pack)
Heinz beans $2/large tin
bacon - can't remember.. but its cheap and not americanised (sugared)
What place are you referring to?

NC Penguin
Old May 3rd 2005, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by snowbunny
green card? bwahahahahahahahaha

You and lovely wife take a trip to Tennessee and to Texas; I need some work doing.... and we then give a gift for your friendly kindness to your lovely wife as one is allowed to give $10,000 to someone without having to declare gift tax.

Now, you see, you know us personally so you would be honoured to do the work and we'd be very grateful.
i'll get back to you on that one,i have 3 floor plans of our house to draw up to be able to condo it and the 2nd floor needs updating,so i wont be idle,thens the matter of a wedding and honeymoon..................
Old May 3rd 2005, 8:12 am
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute

flight is $200 from BOS to BNA, probably 2 days work for someone of your calibre.....
Old May 3rd 2005, 8:18 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

flight is $200 from BOS to BNA, probably 2 days work for someone of your calibre.....

slavedriver! I hope you mean that you'd give your best mate a return ticket and be very grateful for two days' work he just had to do.....
Old May 3rd 2005, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

theres 2 of us,i have a labourer
Old May 3rd 2005, 8:42 am
Mr. Grumpy

Originally Posted by snowbunny

slavedriver! I hope you mean that you'd give your best mate a return ticket and be very grateful for two days' work he just had to do.....

of course, I'd rather help one of my mates from england than some random redneck!