Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

English bacon and banger's

Wikiposts

English bacon and banger's

Old Apr 18th 2005, 3:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: English bacon and banger's

Originally Posted by cadman1
All this time ive spent at yours and youve never mentioned this before................Stella in Florida...Hurray, now we can come live there......pack my case dear and get your coat, were off
good enough reason for you....they sell stella
Old Apr 18th 2005, 3:56 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emmals
good enough reason for you....they sell stella
need a lodger?
Old Apr 18th 2005, 4:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
need a lodger?
only if you pay for the beer
Old Apr 18th 2005, 4:09 am
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mvjenno
Cheers for that! We had found that website before we left the UK and bookmarked it 'just in case'! I haven't order from them as the shipping page states 'If you are ordering individual items from this page, you need to order at least 10 (TEN) items or 10 pounds in total.' The market is about 3.5 hours from us...is there anything else of interest near Lumberton, so we can make it a weekend adventure?
You are not too far from Myrtle Beach if you fancy a trip to the sea side.

It's about 105 miles for me to Lumberton so just down the road, so to speak.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by scatty
Hi

I thought I would let you know where I get mine from

www.britishbacon.com

(910) 608 2226

The will also send (Unsmoked-uncooked hams out) with cooking instructions, breadcrumbs etc.,

I love our English Ham on the bone but have never managed to find anywhere that sells it until I found the above

Enjoy

Regards Sue
have u got a market basket/stop&shop or star market nearby cos we get hams from them and they r just like the english stuff,bloody yummy
Old Apr 18th 2005, 1:04 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ImHere
And about 2 days from me. Do they do long distance orders or does anyone know of somewhere else we can get British Bacon in S. Florida?
I buy mine from them one thing is if your down here get the next day delivery and make sure your in as the delivery men just dumped mine on the step in 80 F temps. What was that about peanuts and monkeys?
Old Apr 18th 2005, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

scatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chukka
have u got a market basket/stop&shop or star market nearby cos we get hams from them and they r just like the english stuff,bloody yummy
Hi

I am in Florida and do not think we have one here

Do they have a web site?

Regards Sue
Old Apr 18th 2005, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by scatty
Hi

I am in Florida and do not think we have one here

Do they have a web site?

Regards Sue
yes,but im not sure what they r like,cos ive only looked for dairylea cheese spread
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yes,but im not sure what they r like,cos ive only looked for dairylea cheese spread
pmsl.......good that is sooo funny
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:06 am
BE Forum Addict

pmsl.......good that is sooo funny
karma hit for chukka?????????????????????????????
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

karma hit for chukka?????????????????????????????
I already tried but i've been too generous in the last 24 hours.....i will karma you when i next can....cos that really made me laugh.......
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:11 am
BE Forum Addict

I already tried but i've been too generous in the last 24 hours.....i will karma you when i next can....cos that really made me laugh.......
thx n wots wrong wiv dairylea ??????????
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

thx n wots wrong wiv dairylea ??????????
nothing my 14 month old loves it.......normally adults progress to philladelphia though...dairylea is what kids eat
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

nothing my 14 month old loves it.......normally adults progress to philladelphia though...dairylea is what kids eat
phillidelphia sux
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

phillidelphia sux
is there a reason why you can't spell?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.