Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

England v USA - Chicago, Post game drinking.

England v USA - Chicago, Post game drinking.

Old May 11th 2005, 5:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: England v USA - Chicago, Post game drinking.

Originally Posted by Manc
I'm taking my boots.

we playing in the red or white shirt?
I only have the white one.
It doesn't matter, it's going to be a free for all!
Old May 11th 2005, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
It doesn't matter, it's going to be a free for all!
NO stars going to be on show anyway.I heard a rumour today that this match is a publicity ploy to get a club game up and running in the US.I heard this in the UK
Old May 11th 2005, 7:14 pm

James Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by chukka
NO stars going to be on show anyway.I heard a rumour today that this match is a publicity ploy to get a club game up and running in the US.I heard this in the UK
What, like the MLS?
Old May 12th 2005, 3:37 pm

James Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant future

England squad to tour the United States in May:

Green (Norwich), Carson (Liverpool), James (Manchester City) Campbell (Arsenal), Upson (Birmingham), Brown (Manchester United), G Neville (Manchester United), A Cole (Arsenal), P Neville (Manchester United), Johnson (Chelsea), Jenas (Newcastle), Downing (Middlesbrough), Beckham (Real Madrid), Carrick (Tottenham), J Cole (Chelsea), Hargreaves (Bayern Munich) Wright-Phillips (Manchester City), Smith (Manchester United), Owen (Real Madrid), Crouch (Southampton), A Johnson (Crystal Palace), Defoe (Tottenham).

With Beckham, Owen and Hargreaves just missing from the first match.

Can't you tell my excitement from being able to watch the Neville brothers???
Old May 12th 2005, 3:55 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by James Box

Green (Norwich), Carson (Liverpool), James (Manchester City) Campbell (Arsenal), Upson (Birmingham), Brown (Manchester United), G Neville (Manchester United), A Cole (Arsenal), P Neville (Manchester United), Johnson (Chelsea), Jenas (Newcastle), Downing (Middlesbrough), Beckham (Real Madrid), Carrick (Tottenham), J Cole (Chelsea), Hargreaves (Bayern Munich) Wright-Phillips (Manchester City), Smith (Manchester United), Owen (Real Madrid), Crouch (Southampton), A Johnson (Crystal Palace), Defoe (Tottenham).

4 goalkeepers?

Why do international football managers seem to think that Goalies get injured a lot?
Old May 12th 2005, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to behold

What, like the MLS?
not sure,all i heard was what i posted,sorry,ooooooooooooooooo,The US denied it
Old May 12th 2005, 4:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently a Brit expat in Chicago sold his ticket because he didn't want to see England get beaten and have everyone tease him at work!
Old May 13th 2005, 1:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Manc
Tom, did you find out where those guys are going out on the lash?
Wow, when someone said pre-match party, I didn't realise they really meant carnival! They have loads of people going.

I'll PM you the details.

-tom
Old May 13th 2005, 5:08 am
looking for the corkscrew

bored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, when someone said pre-match party, I didn't realise they really meant carnival! They have loads of people going.

I'll PM you the details.

-tom
Was that from the email I sent you?
Old May 13th 2005, 1:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by bored-silly
Was that from the email I sent you?
Yes. Thanks BTW.
Old May 13th 2005, 2:15 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

I'll PM you the details.

-tom
no shit!
Old May 13th 2005, 2:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I should probably pass the message on.

If anyone wants to go to the pre-match party organised by BritsInAmerica.com PM me and I'll send you the details. Basically it's $60 for the party which will run most of the Saturday until the game. From the organiser:

The party includes a free bar, free brunch buffet, British music, spot prizes, face painting and a load of fun. We will also provide transport to the game from the party and back to downtown Chicago.
They still have tickets left for the match and a few hotel rooms I think.

EDIT: They have about 250 people for the party.

Last edited by anotherlimey; May 13th 2005 at 2:46 pm.
Old May 13th 2005, 5:24 pm
3 Brians

mattbutt3 has much to be proud ofmattbutt3 has much to be proud ofmattbutt3 has much to be proud ofmattbutt3 has much to be proud ofmattbutt3 has much to be proud ofmattbutt3 has much to be proud ofmattbutt3 has much to be proud ofmattbutt3 has much to be proud ofmattbutt3 has much to be proud ofmattbutt3 has much to be proud ofmattbutt3 has much to be proud of

And rooney....

though shows the depth of players we now have in england
Old May 13th 2005, 6:46 pm
looking for the corkscrew

bored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. Thanks BTW.
Then my work here is done. <bows head> I thangyouall.
Old May 22nd 2005, 2:55 am
@matthewb76

Beckham got booked today for Real and will be suspended in La Liga next week.

He'll be in Chicago.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.