Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Energy cost rise

Energy cost rise

Old Jan 20th 2006, 5:49 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Energy cost rise

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/n...re/4629432.stm
my favourite part is where she was told not to pay as if you could
Old Jan 20th 2006, 5:56 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Energy cost rise

Originally Posted by Thydney
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/n...re/4629432.stm
my favourite part is where she was told not to pay as if you could
I have serious doubts about the wit that this woman possesses based on the following quotes...

She first contacted the company because she was concerned she was not paying enough after realising her meter was faulty.
But most damningly...
She said: "It does seem a bit unusual. It's only a two-bedroomed terrace house.

"There was no way I could have paid that and when I phoned up they did tell me not to pay it. But that was never an option - it was not going to get paid."
"It was not going to get paid" ??? No sh*t sherlock