Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Encourage me, What do you like?

Encourage me, What do you like?

Old Jan 18th 2006, 8:04 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Encourage me, What do you like?

Originally Posted by Bradford Lass
I think you need Jesus in your life
OH please not another one...lol I'm surounded by 'em
Old Jan 18th 2006, 8:06 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Yes I know, marriage etc. But seriously if I was as pissed with where I was as he appears to be I'd make serious moves away since all it does is turn you into a grouchy old moaner...infact I did just that very thing with Palm Biatch.
Life is always more complicated than it appears.

Firstly that was a joke, a mocking reference to the people around here, even if it is true and I cant stand living in a place with Racist Christian Fundamentalists who think its OK to screw any over to make a buck.

Secondly, we have made a commitment to foster, we cant just throw these kids back and piss off somewhere else, I detest the town I live, and the people but it is not the time to move. We have too many commitments, too many people depending on us. You may think me a grouchy old moaner (i you have no sense of humour) but at least I am a man of my word.

I have a huge house with 4 en suite bedrooms a pool and hottub on half an acre of land backing onto a golf course, why the *** would I want to move back to Blackpool!!!!!
Old Jan 18th 2006, 8:07 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick
why the *** would I want to move back to Blackpool!!!!!
My personal experience would be for all the slappers.. but thats probably not reason enough.
Old Jan 18th 2006, 8:10 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CarlM
My personal experience would be for all the slappers.. but thats probably not reason enough.
Jaysus, the banter is flowing on here today

Another laugh out loud post, but alas I'm all karma'd out
Old Jan 18th 2006, 8:10 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

best fish n' chips in blackpool oh and the illuminations
Old Jan 18th 2006, 8:12 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

I was almost going to defend the honour of the bonny lasses from Blackpool then I remembered my first wife (a blackpool native) shagged anything with a pulse (even while we where married) and shagging my cousin must be like throwing a sausage down a back alley. so yes, there may be a slapper or two in Blackpool
Old Jan 18th 2006, 8:15 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

I was almost going to defend the honour of the bonny lasses from Blackpool then I remembered my first wife (a blackpool native) shagged anything with a pulse (even while we where married) and shagging my cousin must be like throwing a sausage down a back alley. so yes, there may be a slapper or two in Blackpool
In my defence, she told me she was single..
Old Jan 18th 2006, 8:15 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Life is always more complicated than it appears.

Firstly that was a joke, a mocking reference to the people around here, even if it is true and I cant stand living in a place with Racist Christian Fundamentalists who think its OK to screw any over to make a buck.

Secondly, we have made a commitment to foster, we cant just throw these kids back and piss off somewhere else, I detest the town I live, and the people but it is not the time to move. We have too many commitments, too many people depending on us. You may think me a grouchy old moaner (i you have no sense of humour) but at least I am a man of my word.

I have a huge house with 4 en suite bedrooms a pool and hottub on half an acre of land backing onto a golf course, why the *** would I want to move back to Blackpool!!!!!

No thats fair enough. I just wondered, and was slightly concerned to be honest. I only see some of your posts and they all come over as negative....very much like I was about this time last year when I hated where we were.

(Actually I have a massively sarcastic sense of humour...most people on here know that)

Ok enough of this foolish seriousness now....as you were.
Old Jan 18th 2006, 8:17 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to say that the donkeys would be a reason to go to blackpool, but some of these posts could put a whole new slant on that reason.

Last edited by BigDavyG; Jan 18th 2006 at 8:29 pm.
Old Jan 18th 2006, 8:19 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

pmsl!!
Old Jan 18th 2006, 8:21 pm
Pagan Sex God

Yeah, she told me she'd love, honour and cherish - lying bitch
Old Jan 18th 2006, 8:28 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

ah so now the truth comes out Honor and Cherish would have been fair game ..it was Steve and John that were the real problems

i'll get me coat
Old Jan 18th 2006, 9:29 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by izibear
You'll be fine. Since you aren't working, how about volunteering somewhere for a few hrs a day/week? Whatever interests you, call around, and you'll find that you can volunteer for anything and everything over here, and you'll a. make friends in the process, b. get to know how things work, and c. you won't have time to feel down

Now, going to the person who said sex lines, I have a very funny story along those lines.

Arrived here in July. Soon met another South African gal through some South African folk I knew, a nice Christian gal who worked in a church mind you. She calls me one day, and tells me that she was browsing through the classifieds that morning, and came across an ad that requested someone be a native speaker of one of the languages I'm fluent in. I was so excited to be working from home..not a clue as to what it could be. You guessed it. A phone sex job..LOL...what a giggle I had, especially when I called her back and told her what it was for, nice church lady and all that she was....
Oh, that's just friggin' superb!
Old Jan 19th 2006, 12:06 pm
strangely floppy..

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
I was going to say that the donkeys would be a reason to go to blackpool, but some of these posts could put a whole new slant on that reason.
Yeah, you need to go to a different aisle for those types of videos!
Old Jan 19th 2006, 12:49 pm
strangely floppy..

My first wife told me i was great in bed.. so i know for a fact she was a liar too.