Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Employment Opportunities In Boston Or NYC

Employment Opportunities In Boston Or NYC

Old Oct 30th 2009, 2:09 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Employment Opportunities In Boston Or NYC

Originally Posted by BritishGuy36
You could rename the thread 'BE members x-posed' - second thoughts....Ray in speedos.....maybe not. We do want people to read the thread, right?
Ray doesn't use Speedos.. he uses smilies. Haven't you seen his photo gallery?
Old Oct 30th 2009, 4:53 am
I'm off to find a spanner

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
Ray doesn't use Speedos.. he uses smilies. Haven't you seen his photo gallery?
I think he left the smilie off the last one and I sicked in my mouth.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 1:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

hobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Naila7
Hi
I am from the UK and interested in working in the USA - preferabley NYC or Boston. I have Masters combined with 11 years work experience in the Finance and healthcare sector.
I'll bite... reasonable amount of healthcare industry in the Boston area. In my town of Andover, I had a phone interview with Philips for a role in biomedical devices.

As a whole, like the rest of the US, signs of economic recovery are around but a long way to go.

Of course, all the above is irrelvant without the right visa.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 4:19 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hobbes79
As a whole, like the rest of the US, signs of economic recovery are around but a long way to go.
Good news! It was in the paper today; the recession is over.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 4:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Praise Jeezzzus! Amen! (that's in my best southern accent, btw)
Old Oct 30th 2009, 4:38 pm

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunflwrgrl13
Praise Jeezzzus! Amen! (that's in my best southern accent, btw)
but you forgot to say "and pass the ammunition"
Old Oct 30th 2009, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

bjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant future

The UK is still in recession. The GDP fell by -0.4%. Can you start a separate board for "I want to live and work in the USA"?
Old Oct 30th 2009, 4:40 pm

Originally Posted by bjohn
The UK is still in recession. The GDP fell by -0.4%. Can you start a separate board for "I want to live and work in the USA"?
I am well thick, without a laughing smilie I can't tell if that is a joke or not.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 2:17 pm
Boston Sep 15th

starky has much to be proud ofstarky has much to be proud ofstarky has much to be proud ofstarky has much to be proud ofstarky has much to be proud ofstarky has much to be proud ofstarky has much to be proud ofstarky has much to be proud ofstarky has much to be proud ofstarky has much to be proud ofstarky has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Socal Local
I work in customer support and we've often joked that more people would look at readme documents if they were called 'don't readme' or 'confidential information'
Now that is a great idea. :-)