Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

emmigrate to orlando

emmigrate to orlando

Old Jun 9th 2009, 4:45 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: emmigrate to orlando

Originally Posted by Bob
Switzerland, unless your a really good banker, loaded with cash or a scientist, they won't give you a visa either...
Switzerland has a labour agreement with the EU, it's actually a realistic option in migration terms for British citizens.

Of course, it's a long wait to get a Swiss passport (12 years minimum, more in many cantons) and you do have to switch language and accept that it will take a long time to break into the local Swiss "networks." But if these issues aren't a problem, then Switzerland is a good option.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

sweet4 is an unknown quantity at this point

i am just knew to all this and i dont know how to delete this thread as i have been trying to for days,any help thanks
Old Jun 10th 2009, 9:24 am
Wishful thinking...

radion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Seriously! Why does everyone want to live in bloody Florida? Have they not been there during the summer? Have they not seen the ridiculously huge bugs they have there? Have they not felt the humidity?
I can say YES to all the above, love it, bring it on, coming from Australia, you know nothing about bugs and spiders, nothing, bird moths, trap doors, funnel webs, but to name a few.
Think of waking up and finding a huge spider in the corner of your room, usually near the ceiling, then when you go to move it, it up and runs and doubles in size to the size of a adult hand including fingers for legs, what a bunch of girls....
Old Jun 10th 2009, 2:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by radion
I can say YES to all the above, love it, bring it on, coming from Australia, you know nothing about bugs and spiders, nothing, bird moths, trap doors, funnel webs, but to name a few.
Think of waking up and finding a huge spider in the corner of your room, usually near the ceiling, then when you go to move it, it up and runs and doubles in size to the size of a adult hand including fingers for legs, what a bunch of girls....
Hmmm......sounds almost inviting....NOT!
Old Jun 10th 2009, 3:42 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sweet4
i am just knew to all this and i dont know how to delete this thread as i have been trying to for days,any help thanks
You'll have to contact the site administrator to request a thread to be removed. Sometimes they do it, sometimes they don't.

Rene
Old Jun 10th 2009, 3:45 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

I think it should stay. There's a lot to learn here for anyone searching about Orlando.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 4:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Longy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to beholdLongy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
I think it should stay. There's a lot to learn here for anyone searching about Orlando.
Yep the other thread she created would only be useful for someone looking for Orland
Old Jun 10th 2009, 6:34 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
I agree, plenty of useful info here for other people.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 6:39 pm
Wishful thinking...

radion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to behold

I've learned so much what NOT to do, but hay I just got lucky, you feel lucky punk, well do ya....
Old Jun 10th 2009, 6:46 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Pin, pin, pin! Wiki, Wiki, Wiki!

These two threads *would* be good reference, and save everyone some bile for other, worthy threads.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 6:53 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
Pin, pin, pin! Wiki, Wiki, Wiki!

These two threads *would* be good reference, and save everyone some bile for other, worthy threads.
I done Orlando a few years back
Old Jun 10th 2009, 7:56 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
The OP's opened 2 threads on the same subject...maybe one should be closed/merged 'cos it gets a little confusing.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 8:32 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
I done Orlando a few years back
lol, yeah, it's real complete..

Avoid!

All of it ....
Old Jun 10th 2009, 8:34 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by meauxna
lol, yeah, it's real complete..

Avoid!

All of it ....
Sounds reasonable to me. What more is there to say?
Old Jun 10th 2009, 8:44 pm

Originally Posted by chartreuse
Sounds reasonable to me. What more is there to say?
Two threads worth of mocking and jeering. Claro.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.