Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Embarrassing moment

Embarrassing moment

Old Apr 13th 2004, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

Scorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of light
Default Embarrassing moment

I found myself totally stumped by a post box last night. Spent an age looking for a slot, a swing-in door like on a bin, or even a notice to say the thing was sealed and not in use. Eventually found the pull down handle underneath the top, but it didn't help that I'd been been hovering round it looking like a complete numpty next to a line of spectators at a busy intersection. My wife thought it was hilarious, though!
Old Apr 13th 2004, 1:28 pm
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

LOL I know what ya mean! I couldn't figure the damn thing out the first time I had to use one.
Luckily, there was only Hubby there to laugh at me.
Old Apr 13th 2004, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

USBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond repute

I did this outside where i work the other day... eventually I kicked it... hurt my foot.. saw the handle while tending my toe
Old Apr 14th 2004, 4:25 am
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by USBound
I did this outside where i work the other day... eventually I kicked it... hurt my foot.. saw the handle while tending my toe
Good job the Postal Inspectorate didn't see you causing damage to Federal property