British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   "ello there... Devonshire Dumplin here! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/ello-there-devonshire-dumplin-here-391794/)

EmmaPeel Aug 21st 2006 3:26 am

"ello there... Devonshire Dumplin here!

Im Kyrra, one of those rotten whiney always getting lost in the wrong forum newbies...... Joined about a week ago, have had a birthday, made pasties, been to Cali and back in the short time I joined..

Originally from Torquay, lived in Vancouver for numerous years and now home is Scottsdale, Arizona where I sell real estate for a living.

I have a son called Noah, who is 14 mos, and Im a unmarried floozy and not married (thank g-d) to his father......

My dad lives in Texas, however the rest of the clan live in the SW of England.... I love living here in the US, though I really enjoy going home once a year, and we're on countdown for our yearly visit for the month of December...

so thats Noah and I in a nutshell...

ladygwennie Aug 21st 2006 3:34 am

Re: "ello there... Devonshire Dumplin here!

Originally Posted by EmmaPeel
Im Kyrra, one of those rotten whiney always getting lost in the wrong forum newbies...... Joined about a week ago, have had a birthday, made pasties, been to Cali and back in the short time I joined..

Originally from Torquay, lived in Vancouver for numerous years and now home is Scottsdale, Arizona where I sell real estate for a living.

I have a son called Noah, who is 14 mos, and Im a unmarried floozy and not married (thank g-d) to his father......

My dad lives in Texas, however the rest of the clan live in the SW of England.... I love living here in the US, though I really enjoy going home once a year, and we're on countdown for our yearly visit for the month of December...

Hi :) (again lol)

Rushman Aug 21st 2006 3:38 am

Im Kyrra, one of those rotten whiney always getting lost in the wrong forum newbies.........

I'm Rushman one of those rotten whiney always getting lost in stupid new bloody sub forums for newbies established member.

Sally Aug 21st 2006 3:38 am

Hi again from the Torquay fan!

cinnabar Aug 21st 2006 3:40 am

Where am I?

And what am I doing in this handbasket?

ladygwennie Aug 21st 2006 3:43 am

Originally Posted by cinnabar
Where am I?

I want that turkish delight!!!!

Sally Aug 21st 2006 3:47 am

Originally Posted by cinnabar
Where am I?

We all know that feeling

cinnabar Aug 21st 2006 3:57 am

Originally Posted by ladygwennie
I want that turkish delight!!!!

The British Pantry in Redmond sells them, but they're an extortionate nearly $2 each.

I also love the Kroger Not-Terry's Chocolate Not-Orange, in lime flavour. They come in tap-and-unwrap slicey spheres, or in dinky balls.

Jerseygirl Aug 21st 2006 12:14 pm

Originally Posted by rushman
I'm Rushman one of those rotten whiney always getting lost in stupid new bloody sub forums for newbies established member.

Don'tcha read the bleendin' rules Rushy.... :rolleyes:

Jerseygirl Aug 21st 2006 10:02 pm

Welcome again :)

TruBrit Aug 21st 2006 10:07 pm

home is Scottsdale, Arizona where I sell real estate for a living.

omg not a realtor.... :eek:

lol cheers and welcome again :)

Jerseygirl Aug 21st 2006 10:29 pm

Originally Posted by TruBrit
omg not a realtor.... :eek:

lol cheers and welcome again :)

That explains it. ;) :D

Mally Lass Aug 21st 2006 10:31 pm

Hi Emma

Moved from Torquay a while ago, now in Exeter. Arizona sounds fun :D

TruBrit Aug 21st 2006 10:33 pm

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
That explains it. ;) :D

:D

blaze Aug 22nd 2006 1:19 am

It's only been a week, seems like longer! :p welcome again. :)