McCain
19.51%
Undecided
9.76%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Election Poll 2

Old Feb 7th 2008, 5:10 am
Vegas Baby

vegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Election Poll 2

As Obama won our last poll. Romney suspended his presidential campaign and Huckabee with no chance lets see how you will vote now.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 5:55 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Election Poll 2

Not that I can vote....
Old Feb 7th 2008, 5:57 am
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

Is this for those who actually have a vote, or everybody's preference?
Old Feb 7th 2008, 5:58 am
Vegas Baby

vegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Not that I can vote....
Neither can I till 2010. I was curious to see if we Brits will vote the same way as the Americans.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

Brav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to all

None of them. I'd rather write in Chuck E' Cheese.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

Brav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to all

By the way just because candidates have no chance why should people vote for the top runners? Do we get bonus points for voting for a winner? Is that the purpose of voting? To try and pick the winner? Not the individual we agree with most on the various issues? I'll be writing in Ron Paul. Whether or not he gets 50% of the vote or 5%. I still would

Last edited by Brav; Feb 7th 2008 at 8:39 am.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 8:44 am
gurt mint nit?

Xebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vegas
As Obama won our last poll. Romney suspended his presidential campaign and Huckabee with no chance lets see how you will vote now.
They're all Liberals.
We need someone like this to shake the country up.
Attached Thumbnails Election Poll 2-om.jpg  
Old Feb 7th 2008, 9:12 am
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brav
By the way just because candidates have no chance why should people vote for the top runners? Do we get bonus points for voting for a winner? Is that the purpose of voting? To try and pick the winner? Not the individual we agree with most on the various issues? I'll be writing in Ron Paul. Whether or not he gets 50% of the vote or 5%. I still would
Look at the 2000 election. The 5% who voted for Nader, gave the election to GWB, even though they would have much preferred Gore over Bush.

It was an expensive application of principle.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

If 100% of that 5% would have gone to John Kerry instead; would that have given him the majority in ELECTORAL votes? I'm asking this because I do not know Either way, I stand by what I said.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to behold

I'll be eligible to vote for the first time in the US this time round. Who for? Don't know. I'm registered as Unaffiliated.

Look at the 2000 election. The 5% who voted for Nader, gave the election to GWB, even though they would have much preferred Gore over Bush.

It was an expensive application of principle.
This whole Nader nonsense really get's my goat. People whine constantly how it's a two party system - then lo and behold someone else shows up and captures a few votes and then the whining continues.....
Old Feb 10th 2008, 11:51 am
Vegas Baby

Clinton Campaign Manager Is Out

looks like it is starting to go pear shaped for hillary

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2...ger-is-out/?hp
Old Feb 10th 2008, 12:37 pm
Cpl Tony

cpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to all

Huckabee.
The race isn't over yet and Romney still has delegates.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 2:28 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cpltony
Huckabee.
The race isn't over yet and Romney still has delegates.
Hey.....I'm gunning for the Rev. Hook, too! Best candidate ever for the Repugs in my book. Much better than that terrible, liberal McCain chap.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 2:43 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Why isn't there a "none of the above"
Old Feb 11th 2008, 3:07 am
The Unmod

Originally Posted by Pharrya
I'll be eligible to vote for the first time in the US this time round. Who for? Don't know. I'm registered as Unaffiliated.

This whole Nader nonsense really get's my goat. People whine constantly how it's a two party system - then lo and behold someone else shows up and captures a few votes and then the whining continues.....
It's not whining, simply a statement of truth. The whole system is geared up against third parties or independents. In PA, to get on the ballot, you need petitions that include at least 2% of the electorate, each signing, printing name, giving full address and date, who voted for the same type of office in the previous election. If you want to get on as president this time, you need 2% of 2,886,000 petitioners, that looks like 47,720 signers say 50,000 to allow for some to be thrown out, and trust me, the two major parties inspect and check every entry. That is a huge number to collect.

I live in Delaware County, it is run by the Republicans, so even though i am independent in thought, I am registered as Republican so I get a say in candidate selection.

Back to Nader. Nader's policies were to the left of Gore's, so for the Nader supporters, a Bush win should have been the worst result. Game theory says they should have voted for Gore to avoid the worst result. We all have the right to vote for whom we wish, but sometimes, making a quixotic statement with your vote can spite your face.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.