Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Economic Stimulus Plan

Economic Stimulus Plan

Old May 17th 2009, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

Kathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to all
Default Economic Stimulus Plan

What a wonderful surprise to receive the tax bonus payment from the Australian Government this week. We have been back in the UK since March 2008, but as tax payers for the financial year 2007-08, both my husband and I were entitled to the tax bonus payment.
Old May 17th 2009, 10:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Economic Stimulus Plan

Yup, that will help Australia's economy no end
Old May 17th 2009, 10:52 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by quoll
Yup, that will help Australia's economy no end
She can still do her bit, $1800 worth of Barossa shiraz from Tesco!
Old May 17th 2009, 10:54 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
She can still do her bit, $1800 worth of Barossa shiraz from Tesco!
I'm spending mine on ready meals
Old May 17th 2009, 10:56 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
I'm spending mine on ready meals
As long as they have kangaroo in them!
Old May 17th 2009, 10:58 pm
Account Closed

How are you Flea, all good?
I'm popping back to see my parents in June so will see if Scotland has gone to the dogs!
Old May 17th 2009, 11:03 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

As long as they have kangaroo in them!
I'll hop over and have a look see

All is fandabbydozey

Happy as a pig in the preverbial

OH has a job but not started it yet.
I am having to go through loads of med tests and on new drugs that Australia wouldnt allow due to their cost So hopefully things will improve in that department now i am here.

I not sure how Scotland is doing, but down here things dont seem as bad as made out in the press. Still plenty of people in the pubs and out shopping, so money must be coming from somewhere!!
Old May 17th 2009, 11:10 pm
Account Closed

All is fandabbydozey

I am having to go through loads of med tests and on new drugs that Australia wouldnt allow due to their cost So hopefully things will improve in that department now i am here.

I not sure how Scotland is doing, but down here things dont seem as bad as made out in the press. Still plenty of people in the pubs and out shopping, so money must be coming from somewhere!!
Thought that would be the case. Hope all goes well re tests etc!
Old May 17th 2009, 11:13 pm
I don't give a damn

Thought that would be the case. Hope all goes well re tests etc!
Thank you x
Old May 18th 2009, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

Kathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to allKathryn V is a name known to all

All is fandabbydozey

Yes, its coming form the Australian Government, thanks very much Australia. Saying that though, thumbs up to Australia for being fair, if that is the way they decided to distribute the money. Both my husband and I were very hard, full-time +, working tax payers that year.

We will certainly consider spending some on Australian wine though, only go for Oz wine anyway!!

Old May 18th 2009, 5:08 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kathryn V
Yes, its coming form the Australian Government, thanks very much Australia. Saying that though, thumbs up to Australia for being fair, if that is the way they decided to distribute the money. Both my husband and I were very hard, full-time +, working tax payers that year.

We will certainly consider spending some on Australian wine though, only go for Oz wine anyway!!

Yes we got $900 last week from them too lol. It was redirected to UK from OZ, back to OZ it goes. Round the world trip twice over for my cheque