Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Easy Visa for $6000

Easy Visa for $6000

Old Dec 22nd 2005, 6:39 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Easy Visa for $6000

Just got this in an email. Amazing, never knew it was that easy

Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 13:04:06 -0000
Subject: For all US immigrants

Hello everyone,

Let me share with you how you can now get an R-1 Visa. (Religious
worker)

The visa will cost $6000, a down payment of $4200, and the balance
paid when you get your papers.

This visa will allow you to stay legally in the USA for 3 years:
have a Social Security number & card, an American driver's licence,
and more...

Within less than 6 months we will apply for a work permit for you,
there's an extra charge and within less than another 6 months, we
will apply for a Green Card for you, there's an extra charge.

This process has been proven to be the best way of all to get a
GreenCard ,if you're not "really" married to an American citizen.

This proven method is better than the "convenience marriage" and all
other fake and dangerous ways of trying to get a Green Card.

No, you don't have to bring anything with you except for the money
and your passport.

For more information you can send your questions to <justneedgc at
hotmail.com> (at = @)

If you stayed in the USA over the period of time allowed by your
Visa then, I will not be able to help you, Sorry.

You must be in the states USA for me to help you, if you're not in
the USA I will not be able to help you .

Old Dec 22nd 2005, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

basementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Easy Visa for $6000

OMG, this cant be legal?!?!?!?!?!
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 6:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by basementwaj
OMG, this cant be legal?!?!?!?!?!
Easy way for a scam artist to make $6000....???
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 6:49 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

On the contrary to others, I think this particular visa looks a prime candidate for success with really little necessity to enter into the spirit of it. I have no idea whether the service the spammer offers produces results, and I don't, of course, condone it. But as a serious though fraudulent way in, it probably holds more promise than many other such schemes.

Last edited by fatbrit; Dec 22nd 2005 at 6:53 am.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 6:52 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
On the contrary to others, I think this particular visa looks a prime candidate for success with really little necessity to enter into the spirit of it. I have no idea whether the service the spammer offers produces results, and I do, of course, condone it. But as a serious though fraudulent way in, it probably holds more promise than many other such schemes.
Typo?!
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 6:53 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

How do you reckon they're going to get past this requirement though?

The R1 visa may be obtained by a religious worker who:
  • Has been a member of a US religious organization for the preceding two years
I also like the way they say "If you're not in the USA I will not be able to help you."

Surely if you were in the USA, you wouldn't need their services?
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 6:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

On the contrary to others, I think this particular visa looks a prime candidate for success with really little necessity to enter into the spirit of it. I have no idea whether the service the spammer offers produces results, and I don't, of course, condone it. But as a serious though fraudulent way in, it probably holds more promise than many other such schemes.
And in the current climate the excuse "God told me to" might work.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 6:55 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wintersong
Typo?!

Thanks! Not doing well today. Had to go and re-read and edit a few posts where I was sloppy.

Got a nice spanking from Elvira yesterday evening for a nasty grammar howler rather than a strict typo. Still savouring that one...
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 6:56 am
Septicity

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
And in the current climate the excuse "God told me to" might work.

We may get some precedence on that one during the upcoming impeachment.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 6:56 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

I always thought that the R was the most open to abuse, should not be that difficult, enought weird religous sects around.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 6:57 am
BE Forum Addict

basementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks! Not doing well today. Had to go and re-read and edit a few posts where I was sloppy.

Got a nice spanking from Elvira yesterday evening for a nasty grammar howler rather than a strict typo. Still savouring that one...

hmmmm, elvira, spanking
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 7:05 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

hmmmm, elvira, spanking
LOL! Just caught on to your avatar!

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/b/banaman.htm
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 7:31 am
Septicity

hmmmm, elvira, spanking

Super heroes who wear their Y-fronts on top and like to wear tights should quickly catch the drift here...
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 11:35 am
UK & US Citizen

ScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond repute

Are you licensed to give advice regarding religious visas?

Are you an immigration lawyer?

Sorry, couldn't resist
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 1:33 pm
Septicity

Originally Posted by ScousePete
Are you licensed to give advice regarding religious visas?

Are you an immigration lawyer?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.